Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DVJ325BFS

Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DVJ325BFS

MPNs: 36389538 and BND-DVJ325BFS-XE

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt

MattBroom, WA

Great suction for a small hand held

Was very shocked when first using this to clean the car. It's light weight and lasts just above an hour and takes a few to full charge. Which isn't very bad at all. The sucktion isn't perfect but it gets the job done and can also be used inside the house for small messes

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Chucky

ChuckySydney

Powerful

Suction is strong, picks up just as well if not better than my normal large vacuum (Dyson) . I really like that the slim nozzle and brush attachments are all built in - this is such a great feature because when they come as loose attachments they tend to get lost and its a bother to get the attachments from the cupboard when you are midway through a clean. its not too heavy, not extremely loud but it is quite high pitched which is a little bit of a shock whenever i start it up. charging is somewhat long (6 hours according to the manual) but i leave it overnight so not an issue for me.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Susan Regan

Susan ReganMelb

This replaced my old B&D hand held vacuum which I must have had for over 15 years. No problems other than obviously the battery was weak after all that time. This new one is a joy. Powerful suction & the unique ability to bend the snout makes it much easier to use. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ina V

Ina VAU

Staple in our home

I have an active toddler who makes a mess practically all day and this hand vacuum has kept me sane! I'm happy with the suction and it's light enough to move around. I use it anywhere - our timber floors, couch, dining chairs, car, bathroom, anywhere! Only thing I would change is the expandable brush because after a few months of use, it became loose and kept falling off.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Wayne G

Wayne GBunbury

If you don't like yours, read the instructions.

Great cordless vacuum cleaner. Goes hard for ten minutes. Use to have an older version. This one is like comparing a Tesla model S to a golf cart. Only bought it because of good reviews, and am not disappointed. No, I don't have shares in the company. Power cords will soon be a thing of the past. Like crank handles for starting your car.

Date PurchasedMay 2016