Black & Decker 18V Whipper Snipper BST2018

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Every Home should have one!!

I brought this cordless whipper snipper and my garden has never looked better. Ripper little gadget. I totally love it. It has never let me down and I have been using it weekly for at least two years with the same spool of line. The line is so much better than the little plastic cutters that some brands use. I can highly recommend it. Brilliant! Completely brilliant!
Have now had it 4 years and just had the battery re-packed. Still going strong on the same spool line!!!! LOVE IT!!

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Excellent Whipper Snipper

My name is Dave, and I am a first time buyer of a cordless electric whipper snipper.

I bought the "Black and Decker" (BST2018 model) online at JustTools for $179

I have never used a cardless whippe snipper before, and it has been just the most fantastic little unit. Light 'n easy to carry, great battery life and does a great job around the garden.
Light and easy to use

Can I get the bottom part of the Line hosing???

Good morning unfortunately in a recent house move I have lost or misplaced the battery for my Black & Decker whipper snapper which I love to death and am lost without it .Is it possible to get a replacement It’s a 14.4v b serial no GLC1423L-XE My return email is delveen50@hotmail.com and I live on the Sunshine Coas

I have a BST2018-XE 7000/min 18v type 1 can you please advise if I can get a replacement battery and how much I live in Perth where would I get it from? thanks
Yes, I couldn't get one any where here, not even Battery World, so I looked on the internet and got a bigger battery than the original for $60.00!! Get the number of your existing battery and put it into Ebay or Amazon. I just compared the outline of my existing battery with the pictures to make sure it fit and got a really good replacement that works like a charm!!

CategoryBattery Whipper Snippers