Black & Decker FEJ520JFH

Black & Decker FEJ520JFH

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.7

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Adz
Adz

Worst vacuum I have ever purchased

I bought 2 B & D Dustbuster FEJ520JF from Big W as the first one I bought I charged for 1 hour and within the hour the LED lights started blinking fast. I checked the instructions on what the sign of the flashing lights were and found that it was a faulty battery / charger so I exchanged the model for the same model at Big W. I did the exact same thing, charged the vacuum as soon as I unboxed it and what do you know, flashing lights AGAIN !!!!! "NOT HAPPY", I will return the second one for a full refund or look for a better stick vacuum tomorrow as soon as the shops reopen.

Purchased in January 2020.

PanchoCanberra ACT

Happy with performance.......but

Very happy with its performance on hard floors, not quite as good on carpet. Removing the brushes is easy but very difficult to replace so I tend not to remove the brushes unless absolutely necessary. I am thinking of swapping it for one that is easier to clean and replace brushes.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $249.00.

arjaysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than our initial expectations. Love it.

Tiled floors, carpet and rugs. Works well on all surfaces. Collects dog hair really well.
Negative....needs emptying frequently. Doesn’t like cat fur.. tangles the rotating brushes.
Being cordless is real advantage over our standard vacuum cleaner. Very powerful with a power boost on the rugs. Battery has a long life.
Recommended
Model FEJ520JFH

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Black & Decker FEJ520JFH compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Donna
Donnaasked

I can not get the vac to turn off. The switch is flashing. I have only just bought this and haven't even used it?

arjays

It sounds like it is faulty. Take it back and demand a new one.

Hi Donna
Sorry about your problem with the Black and Decker stick vacuum but I have not had that happen, only trouble re-assembling it after taking it apart for cleaning. I suggest you take it back to where you bought it.
Regards, Pancho