Black & Decker FSMH1321

Black & Decker FSMH1321

MPN: FSMH1321-XE
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Black & Decker

3.3
Carla
Carla

Not great

Have had this product for around six months. It essentially moves dirt around until it turns mud like. The cord is too short, but the water does not require frequent filling as a plus. Have purchased an alternative steam mop in replacement.

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for $250.00.

Syl
SylBUTLER Western Australia

No Steam

I bought this steam mop 23 January 2021 & when I used it on my high gloss tiles it didn't steam much. There was lack of steam, water was left on my gloss tiles & left streak when it dried. I tried the tile setting & then the stone setting but not much steam. This product has had good reviews, I must of just got one with a fault so I am taking it back.
Sylvia Hayes
QLD

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $169.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Love Shopping
Love ShoppingSydney, NSW

So far so good

Purchased on our credit card rewards. Used once and quite surprised that the steam was quite powerful and hot (more than our Phillips one). The swivel head is great and the head is shaped well so it gets right into corners and up against skirting boards. My only issue and it's kind of a big one, is that it wont stand up by itself. It fell over quite a few times even after trying to land and balance it when I was moving furniture around. I haven't used the attachments, I kindof think they are a gimmick and probably wont bother trying to use them. Would I actually pay folding cash for this unit? Hmm probably not, I would look for a unit just as strong that stands up. Other than that. all good, floors are clean :)

Purchased in July 2020 at rewards.

Palerang
PalerangSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Useful gadget

Agree with the other reviews. This steam cleaner does what it says it will do. It's easy to use, heats up fast, and delivers lots of steam. It's all plastic but seems solid enough, the swivelly head on the mop moves around well, and the hand-held unit is good for cleaning other things. I did a bunch of windows with it, you need to spread out an old towel for indoors as the more steam you use, the more water eventually comes off your window, but it does a good job and makes cleaning much simpler. It's a good intro to steam devices, and if you want to go bigger and steamier you can later, but this will do many people I think.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $169.00.

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Black & Decker FSMH1321 compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Deljj
DeljjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pros & Cons

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $169.00.

Kim
KimFernvale

Great steamer!

I love this steamer. It gets very hot and slides along the floor very nicely. Easy to refill with water and tank lasts long enough for me to do my kitchen, lounge and dining. Floor drys quickly because it is so hot. The length of the cord is perfect. I don't seem to have too often pads too often and my floor gets quite firstly. Comes with two anyway so you can use one while other is washing. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $169.00.