Black & Decker FSMH1321

MPN: FSMH1321-XE

Love Shopping

Love ShoppingSydney, NSW

So far so good

Purchased on our credit card rewards. Used once and quite surprised that the steam was quite powerful and hot (more than our Phillips one). The swivel head is great and the head is shaped well so it gets right into corners and up against skirting boards. My only issue and it's kind of a big one, is that it wont stand up by itself. It fell over quite a few times even after trying to land and balance it when I was moving furniture around. I haven't used the attachments, I kindof think they are a gimmick and probably wont bother trying to use them. Would I actually pay folding cash for this unit? Hmm probably not, I would look for a unit just as strong that stands up. Other than that. all good, floors are clean :)

Purchased in July 2020 at rewards.

Palerang

PalerangSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Useful gadget

Agree with the other reviews. This steam cleaner does what it says it will do. It's easy to use, heats up fast, and delivers lots of steam. It's all plastic but seems solid enough, the swivelly head on the mop moves around well, and the hand-held unit is good for cleaning other things. I did a bunch of windows with it, you need to spread out an old towel for indoors as the more steam you use, the more water eventually comes off your window, but it does a good job and makes cleaning much simpler. It's a good intro to steam devices, and if you want to go bigger and steamier you can later, but this will do many people I think.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$169.00.

Floor Type Wood
Deljj

DeljjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pros & Cons

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$169.00.

Steam Mops

Find out how Black & Decker FSMH1321 compares to other Steam Mops

Kim

KimFernvale

Great steamer!

I love this steamer. It gets very hot and slides along the floor very nicely. Easy to refill with water and tank lasts long enough for me to do my kitchen, lounge and dining. Floor drys quickly because it is so hot. The length of the cord is perfect. I don't seem to have too often pads too often and my floor gets quite firstly. Comes with two anyway so you can use one while other is washing. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$169.00.