Black & Decker HVFE2150LB

Black & Decker HVFE2150LB

MPN: 36508806

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • Battery Life
Jimb
JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Vacumn

My wife bought this about 2 years ago as a backup vacumn cleaner must say I am suprised at how well it goes,being rechargeable I expected battery to be dead by now but goes well good for quick job not for pets though.

Purchased in June 2017 for $200.00.

Tara tait
Tara taitGold coast

I love this stick vac

I have had this stick vac for about a year. As long as it is not full it has the same suction as it did when I brought it. It is quiet, lightweight and holds charge line enough to vacuum my 3 bed room house. We have no carpet and only tiles

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
JulesV
JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Make Life Easy!

Love this vacuum. Light and portable its charge lasts a long time and it really can get into hard to reach places. My old stick was a Dyson, which broke down it would seem a week after my warranty ended. Save your money and buy a Black & Decker. I love to vacuum, do so every day, and I truly find this first rate.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Black & Decker HVFE2150LB compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Dee
DeeBrisbane

Not great heavy and bulky

I have been given this vac as a temp to use whilst my light weight Dyson V8 is getting its head looked at as it’s cracked (manufacturers issues) this vacuum has taken forever to recharge from dead it is very heavy and the handle is short to push around for someone of medium heigh 5.6’ it hurt my back. I decided to write a honest review as I couldn’t believe 5 reviews gave it 5 stars - if you have used a light weight easy swivel vacuum using this will be a night mare. Suction was average it did hold more waste that the Dyson but is it worth buying for everyday use with Dogs in house NO - i think the Kmart 1200 stick vac is better priced and easy to use so don’t waste your time nor money folks.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Kaz
Kaz

Suction

Been using this for a few months. Great on pet hair and suction is brilliant. Light weight and nit too noisy cordless and great for my 2 bedroom unit. I have carpets and floating floor boards it was 2 variable speeds and works well on both. Only down side its battery doesnt last very long

Date PurchasedNov 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Edan
Edan

Best Vacuum

I am very happy with this vacuum, it is so easy to jus grab and clean up when I need too.
It is really good with dog hair, and cleaning up food scraps under bubs high chair.
The dust buster comes off and works for in the car and in between the couch. Very happy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Bonnie
BonnieGold coast

So happy with my purchase

Amazing machine I am really happy with my purchase. Great suction, if I could change anything I would make it a little bit lighter, a tiny bit quieter and make the vacuum attachment click in a bit easier onto the handheld attachment but for the amazing price tag I actually don't care about those things haha!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Justin & Deb
Justin & DebGlass House Mountains, Queensland

I love this Vac!

I have a very old Black and Decker Dust Buster that is still going well. So when I needed a new Stick Cordless Vac I looked at Black and Decker. This Vac has been great. Only a few things they could improve on in my opinion. It's run time is good. The suction and the "Powered beater bar designed to remove stubborn debris from both carpet and hard floor surfaces" are fantastic. The swivel head makes it really easy to maneuver around things. This vac is great for those quick jobs. It's easy to empty and clean. It's a little heavy.

Anthony