Black & Decker Dustbuster Flexi PD1800EL

Black & Decker Dustbuster Flexi PD1800EL

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Scott

ScottToowoomba

My go to vac

I find i am using my main vac less and less. This small 18 Volt vac is not as powerful as my main cleaner, but the convienience of this little vac with excellent suction for a battery powered device has become my vac of choice. I can highly recommend this to anyone, you will be surprised how often you use it.
Convienience, adequate suction in comparison to main vac,
Needs extension hose and small foot

A M

A MPerth

Great buy!

Love this little hand held cleaner. Wanted one to vacuum my car as living on the first floor I can't use my normal vacuum cleaner so bought this. Didn't want to spend $200 on this but absolutely worth it. Powerful and handy. Can clean the drivers side, front passenger seat and one of the back passenger sides including floor and ceiling on one battery run.
small, handy, powerfull
battery doesn't last a full sedan car clean

Rik O'Chet

Rik O'ChetPerth, WA

Best Handheld Vac Ever

Purchased in September 2013 at RetraVision for $200.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Burnt-Twice

Agree that you get full power/suction right until the battery dies. It's almost like it gets unplugged. Most other hand helds slow down as the battery drains.

Burnt-TwiceAU

Great Suction, Very Robust Unit

Burnt-Twice

Follow up: It is like a dyson hand-held only 1/3 of the price and is also awesome in the house around skirting boards. Definitely worth it because most full size vacuums can't get into small spaces

Corinna_Howle-Quin

Corinna_Howle-Quin

Really happy

I was concerned that buying something so small would not be effective but I was pleasantly surprised. I have a toddler and a dog so little messes are frequent. As the vacuum cleaner is kept downstairs this little unit has been wonderfully convenient. Easy to empty. Fits beautifully under our sink cupboard.
The hose packs away neatly around the unit.. Compact.. Dust doesnt fall back out..Flexibe hose for tight spots.
a little noisy