Black Eagle 82cc

Black Eagle 82cc

3.0

• Safety

Powerful for the price

Bought this a couple of years ago and it has been great to use. I've gone through a few chains and two bars. It cuts large logs easily - 600mm in diameter. Perhaps not a professional quality tool, but great value for money for the occasional user who needs a bit more power than a 300mm Ozito. I'd get another one when this one dies.

Purchased in February 2017 for A$179.00.

maxGlenwood

Crap

Didn't start at all no spark it was a dud only one star because you cant go lower tried multiple times to start it. I got it and it sat around for a couple of months because we had chemo for my son and it had to sit around but i dont think this is the reason it didn't start. I would never recommend one to anyone an unhappy customer will tell more people than a satisfied one.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Very surprising chainsaw for the price

Purchased in July 2017 at Bargains Online.

Safety
Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how Black Eagle 82cc compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

Softyasked

Used saw 1time didn't work after that took it to get it fixed worked once again I have had it only I week could you tell me what I should do to get this chainsaw working

Softy

Haven't heard from manufacturers yet

max

Same here.....it's pretty useless...
We eventually got ours going.....it works sometimes....we had to send the sellers a video on us trying to start it.....but we never heard back after that

gnmaier

Softy, under Australian consumer law a product must be "fit for purpose". It sounds like the chainsaw you bought was not. You should return it to the place you bought it from for a full refund of your money.