66Black Hawk Dog Food

Courtney
Courtney11 posts
  Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

Love it!! Been using Black Hawk for 10+ years now

We started using Black Hawk Fish & Potato over a decade ago after it was recommended to me when our first dog had skin issues, this drastically reduced his symptoms. Our dogs have loved it ever since and it doesn’t have a horribly offensive smell like other premium brands.

The reason for my review now after so long is that we have a foster dog who was refusing his food which was a mix of wet and dry. Just offered him the wet food and wouldn’t touch it. I thought I’d try my dogs kibble (Blackhawk) and he scoffed it down.

Very happy!! Show details ·  1

Iris
IrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

Two of my dogs get diahorrea with the lamb and rice, changed to chicken, tolerated much better

two of my mini schnauzers do not tolerate Lamb and rice without runny poo. Changed to the chicken and rice, this is tolerated much better, but restrict amount given and top up with fresh chicken, and/or other toppings - cheese, egg, raw vegetables, apple, pear, yoghurt 2 or 3 times a week in small serves. Show details
Black Hawk Pet Care
Black Hawk Pet Care   DM
Sam
Sam

Well balanced and healthy

Dogs enjoy the food that is given to them and I find it is a well balanced and healthy diet for them. Our dogs have never shown any side effects from eating this dry food. Show details ·  1
Smell
Amy
Amy

My doggo loves it❤

My dog has been eating Blackhawk Fish and Potato for years and is happy, healthy, energetic and shiny! He loves it, and we love what it does for him! Show details ·  1
Kate R.
Kate R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

The only brand I feed my dogs

My dogs (Australian cattle dog and Pugalier) love this food. Really good quality ingredients and suits both their needs. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie
  Fair Incentive Original Puppy Food - Large Breeds Chicken and Rice

My pooch Frankie loves it

Great product- no reactions or gut issues with this food - she eats it all and is looking for more ! Would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Phillip D.
Phillip D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

Even the Birds Love it!!!

My groodle loves his food, and so do the local wildlife! Turtle doves & Minor birds enjoy feasting on BlackHawk and "Noodle" the groodle has to chase the off. Show details
Julia
Julia

Our dog loves this!

Black Hawk Original Dog food with lamb and rice is a great sized kibble that our dog loves. We have tried other brands and flavours, but this is the one she always comes back to with eagerness. Show details ·  1
Smell
Mause
Mause2 posts
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Mr fussy pants loves it

We have the fussiest dog and we have tried quiet a few foods. Our boy loves all the grain free varieties but Salmon is a particular favourite. Show details ·  1
Belle
Belle5 posts

Great dog food

My doggies absolutely loved this sample of dog food if you haven’t tried it already go and try it Show details
Smell
BWP
BWPNorthern Region, NSW

Brilliant food

Cost efficient high quality biscuit that gives my dogs a nice sleek coat and minimal shedding. I don't have to feed huge amounts and the dogs love the food. Show details
Juerg
Juerg
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Dry Dog Food Kangaroo

My dog loves ut

I swap between chicken kangsroo and salmon. My dog loves it and is active and healthy. Show details
Allison
AllisonSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

I have tried other foods and now stick with Blackhawk. No stomach issues and always the best quality Show details
Donna in Qld
Donna in QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fish is a favourite!

My dog especially loves the fishy flavour of this food more than any other variety, gets excited when he smells it. He has been doing well on it all his life, is now over 10 yrs old and maintains healthy, stable weight. Show reply
Chrissy
Chrissy4 posts

Good quality dog food

Nutritious and healthy for my dog. Very tasty and non is ever left over. My dog enjoys this food very much Show details
BigMac
BigMac

My Dog loves it

My dog prefers this over the Chicken & Rice. It is great for his coat and stools are smaller and always firm. Show details ·  1

Mandy
MandySydney, NSW

Excellent product

Feeding this to 5 dogs all are a great weight, have shiny coats and perfect health. This product keeps my dogs in prime condition. I won't feed anything else. Show details ·  1
Jane M.
Jane M.Hunter Region, NSW8 posts
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

My dogs just simply love it!

If they could have the whole bag at once they would. My dogs just simply love the dog biscuits more than any other brand. Show reply
Gemma
GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

My dogs love it

I have 2 dogs and they love the biscuits: they are a great size biscuit for all dogs to be able to enjoy. Leaves my dogs full and content. They don’t disappoint Show details ·  1
Claire S.
Claire S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo Jerky Sticks

Dogs voted “yes” for these!

These treats were soft so easy to break in to smaller pieces so that they could be used in training. The dogs loved them and wanted more!! Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Black hawk kibble

I have been feeding by dogs and puppies that l breed for over 15 years and all my Cavaliers have thrived on it l have included a video of some of my puppies Show details ·  1
Kimmyl68
Kimmyl68Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog loves it

We have fed this to our dog since he was a puppy. He is nearly 8! He loves it and everyone always comments on how nice his coat is. Show details ·  1
Terri
Terri
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Lamb

She just loves it

Not only does she love to eat it, her skin has settled and no upset tummy . Her coat is just beautiful. Show details ·  1
Smell
Kristy S
Kristy S2 posts
  Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice for Small Breeds

Puppies love it

I am a breeder and have been using Blackhawk small breed for the past 6 years and totally love it. My dogs coats are shiny and bowel movements are A1. My dogs love the flavour, I highly recommend Show details ·  1
Mark Tremain
Mark TremainSydney, NSW
  Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

Was like a godsend

We have always used Black Hawk, however our Border Collie seem to get frequent upset stomach. Eventually the vet seem to suggest it may have been caused by an allergy to red meat. After we stopped the other Black Hawk food choices and stuck on the Fish and Potato, those problems disappeared. Show details ·  1
Smell
Daniel W.
Daniel W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Original Puppy Food - Large Breeds Chicken and Rice

Dogs love it

Both my groodles love this food. Woof it down and never complain. Show details ·  1

Natalie
NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

Great locally made food form my Greyhound

Since moving to Blackhawk, our greyhound is so much happier and has less stomach issues. Show details
Chelsea
ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Only kibble I use

Lamb and rice Black Hawk dry food is the only kibble that my greyhound can tolerate. I know with Black Hawk, he won't have any tummy upsets and he will be happy and healthy Show details ·  1
Smell
jm
jmModbury North SA 50923 posts

Years of feeding Vizslas

We own 2 Vizslas one nine years and one three, both of them have been fed Black Hawk from the age of 8 weeks. They are amazingly healthy and fit and have a great bill of health from out vet. We recommend whole heartedly! Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

My dogs love Black Hawk

I’ve been feeding Black Hawk along with a raw diet for ten years now, and my large breed dogs have all lived to their mid teens in great health. Quality dog food. Show details ·  1
Yvonne
YvonneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality product

My dogs love the lamb and rice, quality product that is good for them Show details
Anita
Anita
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Delicious, more please

Our pup eats this meal in seconds and looks at us as if to say "more please". Show details ·  1
Mel
MelWestern District, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Puppy Food - Small Breeds Chicken and Rice

Black hawk is amazing

It took me a while to find a food that my puppy would eat and since putting him on black hawk it has been amazing he loves it we would be lost without it Show details ·  1
Smell
Jennybenn
JennybennPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

My Berner Loves it!

My 2 year old Bernese Mountain Dog, Arnold, loves the Black Hawk Large Breed Food. He can be very picky at times so once we knew he would get excited for dinner with this food we haven't stop buying it since! Show details ·  1
Ann M.

Alan
Alan
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Dry Dog Food Kangaroo

My dogs love it!

My dogs love their Black Hawk Grain Free Dry Dog Food Kangaroo. They can't wait for breakfast and dinner time to come! Its their favourite time of the day! Show reply

Finn
FinnNorth-West & West coast, TAS6 posts
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Lamb

Finn loves Black Hawk.gobbles it all up

Great food .Finn just loves it .New to Black Hawk.will buy again for sure Show details ·  1
Dn M.
Dn M.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Amazing Quality

Great food that we feed our pug. She loves the taste. Our breeder recommended it and we were given samples when we bought our dog. The only thing we have found is the strong smell of her poo and the frequency.
Otherwise love the food and the price is good for the quality of the food. Show details ·  1
Adam E.
Adam E.3 posts

So good for our dog

We have exclusively fed our dog Black Hawk, first the puppy food then mostly lamb and rice.
Her coat is always shiny, she is a fit healthy, happy dog. We couldn't be happier Show details ·  1
Shane
Shane
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

Good quality food, affordable price

We use Black Hawk for our Border Collies who are an active breed. They do well on it and are healthy with lovely coats. The price is relatively affordable compared to other brands of similar quality on the market. Show details ·  1