Black Hawk Dog Treats
See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Black Hawk Pet Care

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (11), Adult (14) and Senior (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (26)
  • Smell

OMG watch your fingers

My usually well mannered dogs just went stupid over these treats that I now only feed them individually. Wonderful for training treats as they are very focused when the Kangaroo Jerky Strips come out.

Hank
Hank

Best dog treat ever

My dogs love the Jerky stick treats especially the Kangaroo, they would eat the lot if I'm not carefully. They love the taste and the smell just drives them crazy.

Purchased in November 2021.

Janelle H.
Janelle H.South East Queensland, QLD

The dogs LOVED them!

My 2 dogs both really enjoyed these jerky strap treats. It's clear they are good quality with nutritious ingredients just by the look, feel and smell which is a bonus!

Natasha1993
Natasha1993Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My dog looooves it

My dog rascal got so exited he would bark at .me if I didn't give him more . Very very tasty he reckons , he definately would like mum to buy him more!

Black Hawk Pet Care
GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Thanks so much for your review, Natasha! Awesome to hear Rascal is loving our new treats!

Tina Neil
Tina NeilPerth, WA

My dog loves them!!

She loved them, wolfed them down in seconds I’ll definitely buy them again. She wanted more and more! They look like good quality meat too and smell like decent meat

Pyper
PyperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tail waggy!!

Leif, my bull arab, LOVED these straps! His little tail was going so fast. I like that they are not processed and are human grade. Storing them in the fridge is new too! Leif gives 10/10 lip schmaks

Matt P.
Matt P.Southwest, VIC

So different from the rest!

Lenny lives on Black Hawk so I was so excited when I saw these treats! When I first gave Lenny a piece of Black Hawk Chicken Strap, he was instantly “ON” his eyes lit up and I had his attention! It makes it so much easier to get those tea towels back that he like to play games with once a put some jerky in front of that spunky little face!

Smell

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
David Eyles
David EylesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They love them Atticus gets some when he comes back to me in the park. Coco loves them also.

They are both eager to eat them and you can tell they like the taste. I keep one in my pocket as a reward on our walks and I can break bits off easily.

Other Dog Foods

Perfect training treat and gentle on the tummy

Our 8 month old Labradoodle loves these treats which are perfect for training as you can easily break them into smaller pieces. Our girl is on Royal canin gastro intestinal puppy as she has a very sensitive tummy and these don’t upset her tummy at all which I think is amazing!! up until now we have only been able to use dried chicken so this is a great alternative that’s easier to use. We only discovered these a couple of weeks ago and have already been through 5 bags of them. Definitely hoping they come out in bigger bags soon. Great product, highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2021 for $15.99.

A new favourite

My cavoodle loved the Chicken Jerky Bites. They were a perfect size for him, and great for training - he always wanted more! We would happily get them again as he enjoyed them so much.

Smell

My poodles went crazy over it

My 3 poodles loved the food . All came running at the shake of the bag and could get their bums on the floor quick enough.
No adverse or side effects .

Viv
VivPerth, WA

Pup's favourite treats

My golden retriever loves these treats. He'll do just about anything for one so it has been great to use for training. The rustling of the packet alone is enough to keep him keen.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

Adrienne
AdrienneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WHATS THIS A NEW TREAT?

They werent too sure at first what this new treat was but then - Woof Woof - couldnt get enough of it!
Love the fact that its fresh and not heavily processed.

Kathee D.
Kathee D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog’s new favourite treat!

These are my dog’s new favourite treat. Black Hawk Chicken Jerky straps are a new, different taste sensation for her which she loves. The mere sight of the packaging has her doing whoops of excitement!

Von
VonTasmania

He can't get enough

Fresh sealed packaging, dogs smelt it and instantly wanted them. Its the first time my dogs have really wanted treats.
Being a British bulldog I'm fussy over foods, but no allergies or adverse reactions to eating these treats which is great!