100% · 240%

Mel Fowler
Mel FowlerCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

We absolutely love this product. Fast delivery and quality. It was a Christmas gift for my 11 year old and Im sure Ill be buying another for another sons Birthday coming up. Totally recommend it for any age. Show details
Kristen.Skye
Kristen.SkyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

A absolute winner!

This was the perfect gift for my 8 year old, she took to it so quickly. It’s easy to use, a smooth ride & really high quality. It’s popular with everyone, 14 year old brother & even the oldies in the family. It even goes well over small gravel paths not just paved paths. It also arrived super quick from QLD to Vic during our strict lockdown, I was shocked with how quickly it arrived! Highly recommend this as the perfect gift.  Show details
Immy G.
Immy G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Board is Awesome!

Super easy to ride and control. The weight isn’t too heavy and the delivery was super fast. The speed settings are perfect, start at low speed and now I’m up to high speed. It’s a pretty solid board.  Show details
Olly
Olly Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Perfect for a 42 year old man child

I bought this for my husband for a bit of fun and he absolutely loves it.
He takes it down the beach and loves it.
Shipping was super quick and customer service was amazing.
Very happy with this purchase!  Show details
Tina M.
Tina M.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Black Hawk e-skateboard - brilliant!

I’m 46, female, never skateboarded before. Super easy to ride. I get so much enjoyment commuting to work. Great design, sturdy, speedy on flats. Carry handle a plus. Love it! Show details
Melissa T.
Melissa T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I was looking for1

I bought this for my 12 year old son and he loves it! I'm super happy with the quality and price of the board and the service is great and delivery quicker than expected. If you're hesitating to buy this, don't! Just do it, you won't regret it! Show details ·  1
Jes C
Jes CSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fun easy and quick to charge

Bought my urban board almost 4 months ago. I ride it mostly on the weekends and down to the beach. It charges quickly, has good responsive brakes and nice and flexible board which makes sharp turns easy and fun. I put my own grip tape on it though to personalise it a bit in my favourite colour. If you are after a reliable board that isn’t too expensive then this is it! Show details ·  1
Claye R.
Claye R.

Great little board

Customer service is too notch, very fast response. The board its self is great, I'm 80 kg and I can get along at 19 to 22 kph with a range of 10km. I'm teaching my 6 year old to ride and will be definitely getting another for my 3 year old. The boards 8 months old and going strong Show details ·  1
Mark R
Mark R
  Fair Incentive

Quality product, quality service!

I was looking for an electric skateboard that was cost effective & high quality. All roads led to Black Hawke Electric. The service was high quality & the product exceptional. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

Great Electric Skateboard

I purchased this skateboard for my son's Birthday and found Black Hawk Electric's order process easy and delivered on time. My son tells me the skateboard is fast, stable, reliable and is very happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
Ross M.
Ross M.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase

Great board, and great value, I use my board almost every day and couldn’t be happier with it!

Great value, especially compared to some of the other boards out there, but more importantly great quality!

Highly recommend! Show details ·  1

simon
simonPerth, WA

Fantastic first electric board

Bought for our daughter, and she took to it straight away. Its a great first board, its very easy to ride, really stable but easy to direct and is great fun. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Bruce_46
Bruce_46Perth, WA2 posts
Chris C
Chris CPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing quality boards

The boards are amazing quality, are very fun to ride around on and can hit a good speed. Have had fun riding around to the local shops and will be great for the beachside skates one the weather gets better. Board and controller both charge easily. Would recommend to anyone over other brands as parts can be bought and be easily replaced Show details ·  1
Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Electric Skateboard

Purchased this online and delivery was super quick.
This skateboard has been great for my son and he rides it all the time. It doesn't take long to charge and it's really easy to control. My son is only 10 but it could be ridden by adults too.
Would highly recommend for anyone that is looking for an electric skateboard! Show details ·  1