4Black Hawk Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

4Black Hawk Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

97% · 1093 · 3%
Pet's Life StageAdult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.2

Courtney
Courtney11 posts

Love it!! Been using Black Hawk for 10+ years now

We started using Black Hawk Fish & Potato over a decade ago after it was recommended to me when our first dog had skin issues, this drastically reduced his symptoms. Our dogs have loved it ever since and it doesn’t have a horribly offensive smell like other premium brands.

The reason for my review now after so long is that we have a foster dog who was refusing his food which was a mix of wet and dry. Just offered him the wet food and wouldn’t touch it. I thought I’d try my dogs kibble (Blackhawk) and he scoffed it down.

Very happy!! Show details ·  1

Amy
Amy

My doggo loves it❤

My dog has been eating Blackhawk Fish and Potato for years and is happy, healthy, energetic and shiny! He loves it, and we love what it does for him! Show details ·  1
Donna in Qld
Donna in QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fish is a favourite!

My dog especially loves the fishy flavour of this food more than any other variety, gets excited when he smells it. He has been doing well on it all his life, is now over 10 yrs old and maintains healthy, stable weight. Show reply
Mandy
MandySydney, NSW

Excellent product

Feeding this to 5 dogs all are a great weight, have shiny coats and perfect health. This product keeps my dogs in prime condition. I won't feed anything else. Show details ·  1
Mark Tremain
Mark TremainSydney, NSW

Was like a godsend

We have always used Black Hawk, however our Border Collie seem to get frequent upset stomach. Eventually the vet seem to suggest it may have been caused by an allergy to red meat. After we stopped the other Black Hawk food choices and stuck on the Fish and Potato, those problems disappeared. Show details ·  1
Smell
Kristy H.
Kristy H.

Awesomeness

Black Hawk is the only food my dog can have because of allergies, it’s fantastic and she loves it Show details ·  1
Helen H.
Helen H.
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

My dog loves this flavour!

My dog loves his Blackhawk fish and potato, as soon as the door is open to his food cupboard he starts dancing around getting excited. He prefers this flavour to the chicken and rice. Show details
Lyndelle M.
Lyndelle M.

My Labradors favourite

As I have the only fussy Labrador in the world this is one of the only foods she will eat Show details ·  1
Diana
DianaSydney, NSW4 posts

He loves it

Our dog is 20 months now and he has been on Black Hawk since before we brought him home. Tried a few of the different flavours just for variety but we notice he does not leave a single piece of kibble behind when it comes to the fish and potato flavour. He must love it! Show details ·  1
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog goes crazy at feeding time, Loves his Black Hawk

I think the product is fantastic but getting way to expensive now, I have started to look at other brands Show details ·  1
Smell
maxinecnankervis
maxinecnankervisPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

Perfect my kndy loves it

According to the facts about the importance of the product is a great way to get nutrition for my dog Show details ·  1
Emily Brunning
Emily BrunningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for sensitive tummies

My dog can't eat lamb, and is not tolerant of rice, so this is perfect. And my dog loves it. Show details ·  1
Kayla
Kayla
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

Wouldn’t use any other brand

My dog loves the food, it keeps his fur shiny, following the guidelines he never gained weight. Murphy has never gone off any of the flavours and gets excited at feeding time. He’s never had any reactions or side effects to any flavour and we have tried them all. Show details ·  1
Elisa G.
Elisa G.

Great dry food

We have recently started this dry food and my dog loves it. I love that they use good quality ingredients, with no nasty’s which gives me the confidence that my dog is getting the best nutrition. Show details ·  1
Trillo
Trillo
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Fish and Potato

Great dog food tried a few keep coming back

The Black Hawk Fish and Potato we have our Labrador x Shepherd on does wonders. He loves the food and has great results with his coat and smaller stools. He's a big dog with joint problems and we have had success with less joint pain when feeding him the Fish and Potato. Have tried a few other brands around the same or higher price points but we keep coming back to Black Hawk Fish and Potato. Show details