4Black Hawk Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

93% · 664 · 6%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.5
Smell
4.3

Kelly
Kelly2 posts

Affordable

We changed food for my bull mastiff 2 weeks ago, she has now developed a skin problem. She is tan, but now has big blacks areas where her hair is falling out, on her side and also under her chin. Could this be due to the food? Show details ·  1
Em C
Em CTerranora2 posts

Value for money

Definitely prefer this brand over others we’ve tried. The price may be higher (20kg bag) but comparison to the amount needed to feed is less than half of other brands we’ve tried so works out cheaper overall and better for our kelpie - less waste to clean up in the yard to so win- win!! Show details ·  1
Iris
IrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

Two of my dogs get diahorrea with the lamb and rice, changed to chicken, tolerated much better

two of my mini schnauzers do not tolerate Lamb and rice without runny poo. Changed to the chicken and rice, this is tolerated much better, but restrict amount given and top up with fresh chicken, and/or other toppings - cheese, egg, raw vegetables, apple, pear, yoghurt 2 or 3 times a week in small serves. Show details
Black Hawk Pet Care
Black Hawk Pet Care   DM
Sam
Sam

Well balanced and healthy

Dogs enjoy the food that is given to them and I find it is a well balanced and healthy diet for them. Our dogs have never shown any side effects from eating this dry food. Show details ·  1
Smell
Kate R.
Kate R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

The only brand I feed my dogs

My dogs (Australian cattle dog and Pugalier) love this food. Really good quality ingredients and suits both their needs. Show details ·  1
Julia
Julia

Our dog loves this!

Black Hawk Original Dog food with lamb and rice is a great sized kibble that our dog loves. We have tried other brands and flavours, but this is the one she always comes back to with eagerness. Show details ·  1
Smell
Belle
Belle5 posts

Great dog food

My doggies absolutely loved this sample of dog food if you haven’t tried it already go and try it Show details
Smell
BWP
BWPNorthern Region, NSW

Brilliant food

Cost efficient high quality biscuit that gives my dogs a nice sleek coat and minimal shedding. I don't have to feed huge amounts and the dogs love the food. Show details
Allison
AllisonSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

I have tried other foods and now stick with Blackhawk. No stomach issues and always the best quality Show details
BigMac
BigMac

My Dog loves it

My dog prefers this over the Chicken & Rice. It is great for his coat and stools are smaller and always firm. Show details ·  1
Gemma
GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

My dogs love it

I have 2 dogs and they love the biscuits: they are a great size biscuit for all dogs to be able to enjoy. Leaves my dogs full and content. They don’t disappoint Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Black hawk kibble

I have been feeding by dogs and puppies that l breed for over 15 years and all my Cavaliers have thrived on it l have included a video of some of my puppies Show details ·  1
Kimmyl68
Kimmyl68Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog loves it

We have fed this to our dog since he was a puppy. He is nearly 8! He loves it and everyone always comments on how nice his coat is. Show details ·  1
Natalie
NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice

Great locally made food form my Greyhound

Since moving to Blackhawk, our greyhound is so much happier and has less stomach issues. Show details
Chelsea
ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Only kibble I use

Lamb and rice Black Hawk dry food is the only kibble that my greyhound can tolerate. I know with Black Hawk, he won't have any tummy upsets and he will be happy and healthy Show details ·  1