2Black Hawk Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

96% · 793 · 4%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.3
Smell
4.1

Phillip D.
Phillip D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

Even the Birds Love it!!!

My groodle loves his food, and so do the local wildlife! Turtle doves & Minor birds enjoy feasting on BlackHawk and "Noodle" the groodle has to chase the off. Show details
Chrissy
Chrissy4 posts

Good quality dog food

Nutritious and healthy for my dog. Very tasty and non is ever left over. My dog enjoys this food very much Show details
Jane M.
Jane M.Hunter Region, NSW8 posts
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

My dogs just simply love it!

If they could have the whole bag at once they would. My dogs just simply love the dog biscuits more than any other brand. Show reply
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

My dogs love Black Hawk

I’ve been feeding Black Hawk along with a raw diet for ten years now, and my large breed dogs have all lived to their mid teens in great health. Quality dog food. Show details ·  1
Jennybenn
JennybennPerth, WA

My Berner Loves it!

My 2 year old Bernese Mountain Dog, Arnold, loves the Black Hawk Large Breed Food. He can be very picky at times so once we knew he would get excited for dinner with this food we haven't stop buying it since! Show details ·  1
Olympia D.
Olympia D.

Best kibble ever

Started using Black Hawk since bringing our puppy home. Now at 16 months old he has the larger breed kibble and he is strong and healthy. Show details
Smell
Heather Gleeson
Heather Gleeson

The best for my dog

I have been feeding this product to my dog for over ten years. I do supplement with egg, carrot and fish oil. Show details ·  1
kathyamandataysiahelena
kathyamandataysiahelena2 posts
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

This is amazing no hungry dogs after it

Was loved by all even the puppies that mum was eating the food and they were getting second hand through her milk. no hungry pups as it was her first litter and only litter and she had 8 pups, actually 9 but one died at birth Show details ·  1
Smell
Jessica
JessicaBrisbane, Queensland6 posts

Great dog food!

We love this dog food and so does our Groodle, Mac! It comes in nice large pieces of kibble, and he gobbles it down every time. It also helps him maintain good firm bowel movements which is a massive bonus for us. Show details ·  1
triffy1965
triffy196514 posts

Best Large Breed Food on the Market

Would not use anything else,
I have tried others when people claim a new one is better but never as perfect for my big dogs as Black Hawk always go back to it
Gives you a healthy solid pup to adulthood Show details ·  1
Debra W
Debra WSouthwest, VIC22 posts
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds
Smell
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
  Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

This is perfect. My dog loves it

My German Shepherd is very fussy but he loves Blackhawk chicken and rice for large breeds. I mix his raw with it every night. No adverse side effects. He’s been on this since he was 12 months old. He’s now 6 Show details ·  1
Aimee-Lee
Aimee-LeeSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Original Dog Food Chicken and Rice for Large Breeds

Hercules wouldn’t have it any other way

Since moving Herucles to Black Hawk, we have seen a decrease, not only in skin and tummy related issues, but an increase in Hercules’ appetite. Hercules used to pick at his food and he would takes hours to finish. Now he finishes everything in one sitting!
We won’t be moving away from Black Hawk anytime soon. Show details ·  1
Joh
Joh2 posts

Dinner time!!

Our ‘Sheprador’ loves this food. Always empties her bowl and hasn’t got sick of it like other brands. 20kgs lasts a while, and the free storage bin was a welcome bonus. Show details ·  1
Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Woofing good

Tasty all gobbled up. Delicious and well worth the money Show details