4.1

76% · 547147 · 21%

doris
dorisQueensland

waiting for a refund,

ordered 6/6/23 order never came. waiting for a refund never came.
Office always closed.
i had to give one star, not even worth that.SCAM SCAM SCAM
Pointer
PointerSydney, NSW11 posts

More negative Online Sales

Order placed 21st June 2023. 6 x Pallet Floor Cushions that totalled over $800.
No updates, 2 requests requesting information, no reply.
Very poor service, I am getting to the stage where I do not trust online purchasing anymore. Show details
Nimbo
Nimbo2 posts

BE AWARE! IT'S A SCAM

Ordered a 3-seater swing chairs on 23rd May for $481.55 on their website via credit card. It was odd that after transaction went through, I never received an email confirmation for the order, invoice or tracking number. Nothing at all! But the transaction has gone through. I've since emailed them twice with no response. Many people have fallen victim to their false information on their website, claiming they have stocks with false promise on delivery or refund.
After reading the negative feedback from so many victims below, Im going to waste my time but contact ACCC, ASIC and AFP to crack them down.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.

It Is A Scam!

I brought a $128 k18 hair product and it has not been delivered it is a scam!!
Shop
Shop2 posts

Site is a scam

Purchased a small item and live in the area which they say they are located. They do not exist. Wished I had checked the reviews. DONT PURCHASE FROM THEM!

Muso
MusoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam site. Don't buy from them

Bought a desktop stand about a month ago. They said that the product would ship within 2 to 5 days. No updates after 5 days and then saw the reviews on here. I asked for a refund which they replied to and said they'd refund me within 5 to 7 days. Like I said, it's been a month now and no word from them. Definitely a scam, not sure how they're still operating.
Jack MehoffSydney22 posts

Item Didn't Arrive and No Refund

Waited nearly a month for the item I ordered. So, I cancelled and was told it'd take 3 to 7 business days. It's already passed that time-frame and still no refund.
[Content Removed] site Show details
Aaron
Aaron

Didn't receive the item or the refund

Apparently had a issue processing the order and after 2 months it still wasn't dispatched. They offered a refund which I accepted but that didn't come though either. Luckily I paid though PayPal and got refunded via them. Show details
Wanda2 posts

Wanda

Update: I received my refund this morning.

Hayden G.
Hayden G.

Do NOT buy from black swallow!

Purchased an item just over 2 months ago and was told stock shortages, they offered a full refund but still won’t send my money back nor answer their phone or reply to my emails now.
Will be looking into taking further action with Fair Trading.
Mike
Mike2 posts

Products not delivered

Use caution with this seller ,over $500 spent & nothing delivered , no response , tried calling says they are closed .Had to get PayPal to refund money .
Alan Y.
Alan Y.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Be very careful about purchasing from this store. I, with a lot of other people it seems, have had a bad experience, in that I ordered something, they took my money and did not deliver. The first follow-up about where my goods were resulted in a generic email (that other people have received) that they are overwhelmed, and tracking information will be sent in 2-5 days. Then nothing..... I ended up escalating a case with PayPal and will be receiving a refund. They are either VERY bad at what they do with atrocious communication, or they are running a scam.
Blake
Blake2 posts

Terrible delivery time, can never get onto customer service

Ordered a bed from Black Swallow
Took 7 weeks to get from Sydney to Melbourne
Emailed 10 times and received 1 email back
Their customer service is always ‘out of office hours’
Bed came, decent quality but they only sent 2 of 3 boxes initially so had to wait another 1 week to get the slats
Do NOT recommend
Leasa Miller
Leasa MillerSydney, NSW2 posts

If only I could give zero stars

WARNING I have made an order 2mths ago told there was no stock and offered a refund but still haven't received it, emailed several times get no response called and got a message saying the phone was disconnected? Next stop reporting to fair trade and contacting bank to see if I can get my money back, save your time money and energy and shop elsewhere Show details
Diane W.
Diane W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Still waiting for purchase

Placed a order for a dog bed received email thanks for your order , 2 weeks later I contacted as not received Show details

Shane
Shane

Haven’t received yet

Haven’t yet received but item now in post after delay
Nil
NilPerth, WA2 posts

Terrible service

Money was taken, express ship paid and nothing sent, tried to contact via phone during opening hours and it said it was closed, emailed and no response beside an auto reply email. Stay away from this site, i do not recommend it. Show details
Morgan
Morgan4 posts

They take your money then nothing

I think this site is either going broke and or already have .. phones dont work and products are not shipped. AVOID THE DRAMA Show details
shabi
shabi3 posts

Still waiting for my refund

Item took forever to come.
I had to cancel the order.
Now refund is taking forever to process!!
I do not recommend this company.
Shaun
ShaunSoutheast, SA

Terrible experience

My partner and i purchased a buffy. 2 weeks after purchase we were told the product was not in stock and gave us the option for a refund. Its nlw been two weeks and still have no refund. And seem to not be able to make even contact with them due to there lines are always down.

Ive seen many other people have same issue.

Its borderline thievery and quite dissapointing.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY many more like it out there that actually make your exoerience much more pleasurable

Rebecca B.Hunter Region, NSW4 posts
Rebecca B.

PayPal have refunded me without any response from black swallow

Derek Louw
Derek LouwSouth West, WA4 posts

John D.
John D.3 posts

No stock. Tages ages to refund

Website said product was in stock. A week later after contacting them was told product not in stock. Requested refund. 4 days later still no refund received. Totally unacceptable. Have lodged case with PayPal just in case.
Avoid this company at all costs. Show details
Leila
LeilaSydney4 posts

SCAM COMPANY

Took the sale, took the payment and then after waiting for delivery, I emailed and they said it wasn’t in stock. Still waiting on a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Show details
Joanne P.
Joanne P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I would give 0 stars if I could

Placed an order that they couldn't fulfil....twice. 1st time got myrefund quick. This time 6weeks after placing my order I had to threaten them with consumer affairs to get my refund. Email after email with zero response. Tried calling customer service at 2pm on a Thursday. Get an automated message, call back during business hours Monday to Friday... um, hello! It was Thursday. Will never do business with them again.
Customer service is non-existent Show details

Galang Tran
Galang Tran

Happy with product, delivery driver was rude

Shipping was a bit slow. The delivery driver was very rude & wouldn't help bring the items inside. Show details
Jesus N.
Jesus N.Sydney, NSW3 posts

This website is awesome and genuinely amazing

It was easy to navigate and find items. I was very satisfied with the products I brought from the store through this website. The quality of the product I bought was 10/10. I bought a queen size gas lift bed. It is very strong and durable. It is very comfortable to sleep in. Show details
April
AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Falsely advises products in stock

Spent over $500 ordering items labelled as in stock with no tracking info received over a week later. Would not respond to emails. Only received refund after making Facebook contact.
Will not order again, all these reviews advise of the same problem. No apology received, almost like I’m dealing with a Bot. Show details
stephanie tarrant
stephanie tarrantPerth, WA2 posts

Sandro
Sandro

Working like scam

I bought a product on 23th March, and I didn't receive the product and when I request my money back Black Swallow ignore me.
SCAM
Tom .. Style Maintenance
Tom .. Style Maintenance

Better than I had expected !

I found the brush cutter did a great job and was easy to use. I have an aversion to petrol engines as they can be temperamental. I can say that I found this unit easy to use, extremely reliable as well as great value. Show details
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Seems like a scam

Placed my order on the 18 April and have not heard a thing!! Have paid in full and like many other victims of this terrible sham of a company have not been able to get in contact with them. The number is now disconnected and the ‘contact us’ option just doesn’t work.
I have ordered the same product from them before so didn’t think I needed to worry hence didn’t read the reviews. I bloody should have because I can’t see myself getting my money back.
This is A Current Affair worthy - I know someone so if you’re reading this review get in touch or even better deliver what I paid for. Show details
Tara Lee
Tara LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total scam!

This company is a scam, do not order from them. They didn’t have the product I ordered in stock - despite advertising it on their website, after telling me they will refund my money they are now not reply emails and their contact phone number doesn’t work.
Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA8 posts

Terrible

Worst experience I have ever had. Ordered a storage unit. Waited weeks nothing. Contacted them was told I could cancel item and receive a full refund. 4 emails later. Auto response or nothing. I have yet to receive a refund this has been going on since March we are now in may. Never ever again
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I only put one star because I had to to leave a review

This store doesn't even rate at all this is the worst shopping experience I have ever had absolutely disgusted. Show details

Anthony
AnthonySydney

Great service & price

Purchased a kids bed that I seen advertised on Facebook. Read recent reviews & was worried about the delivery times, though Mary was great in answering my questions so I placed the order. Item was delivered 9 days later.
Danny
Danny

Maynara Crissaff
Maynara Crissaff
  Fair Incentive Verified

Terrible I will never buy from this place again

I bought a product, it took more than 10 days for the product to move, I contacted them there was no forecast, I asked for a refund, they said they did but I NEVER received my refund
Rachael R.
Rachael R.Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Excellent Service

I have always received my goods quickly and packaged well. I've experienced great service from Black Swallow and thoroughly recommend them. Show details