4.1

76% · 547147 · 21%

Two year customer
Two year customer3 posts

Undelivered Order -no refund

A pool fountain ordered AND PAID FOR IN FULL on 24.3.2023 was not delivered. Waited 4 weeks and advised funds would be refunded in 3-5 days. Funds not returned.
Lorelei
LoreleiPerth, WA2 posts

So disappointing!!!!!

I purchased Tom ford F Fabulous 500.00 After almost 10 days they told me that the order can not be filled as they ran out of stock. They said they would refund me and still haven’t. I have tried everything to find out what’s going on and have had no reply.
Henry Chow
Henry ChowSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

This is an online scammer

I ordered and paid a dog enclosure more than one month ago.
Black swallow first said very busy will have delivery delayed.
Then, they said wait for 5 business days, if not delivery date then I can have refund.
After that radio silence regardless how many emails I sent.
I discovered through my network it is an infamous online scammer.
I reported this to the authorities and asked PayPal to cancel and refund my payment.
TCB
TCBMurray Region, NSW

Scammers

Put in an order and weeks later the order still hasn't been shipped. They don't reply to emails or the online contact form. Nor do they answer the phone. Stay clear of these scammers.
Mjh
Mjh

No product received

I have been waiting for this item for over a month and it still hasn’t been dispatched from the warehouse.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

NO DELIVERY, NO REFUND

Do not deal with this Company. Purchased a bed on 27th February, 2023 now 20th April 2023 , no contact, no delivery of bed and no refund. Reporting to Authorities
Debbie
Debbie

Scammers

Cancelled an order that was never despatched or received. Guaranteed a refund now stopped replying. Luckily I paid via PayPal
Rod
Rod3 posts

Steer clear of this seller

Ordered bed never arrive cancelled order and said they would refund in a few days haven’t seen our money agin over 1 month now.. unable to contact only get auto generated replies
leah
leahKenthurst3 posts

Do not order from here, they won’t deliver

I ordered two weeks ago and have not been able to get a dispatch date. You will constantly email to find out and all u get is a standard response about supplier delays, that sound like we are still in COVID standard responses times.
If you can’t deliver-don’t take peoples money and advertise something is available.
Carl T.
Carl T.Perth, WA5 posts

SCAM Website

Take your money and never deliver, phone line says they are closed. Need to be reported to the ACCC and shut down!
liz
lizMerrylands 216012 posts

Run don’t stop don’t look back

This company is a sham I ordered something the end of feb beginning of March.
I’ve contacted many many times just to get that same message that we all got. They offered me a refund via message I said yes but now the money is sitting in my pay pal account and I can’t get because it says payment pending for a week . I’m sure there must be something we can do about it
Susan Rosebery
Susan RoseberySydney, NSW

No product sent, lots of excuses, no response to request for refund

I ordered a product on 9 March. It's now 6th April. Have been told three times that the product would ship in 1-3 days, 2-5 days, 2-5 days. No shipment. Now that I ask for a refund, it's just radio silence. I think Black Swallow has stolen my money.
Mitch zantis
Mitch zantis

They do t respond to emails

Very poor interaction with customer !
Ordered on the 14th March 23
Here we are 7th April still haven’t recieved my item nor an estimated date of delivery .
Will never buy from again nor will I recommend(obviously)
Stacey
Stacey3 posts

Item dispatch delay by minimum 2-3 weeks

After numerous contact and being continually told their supplier is inundated with excessive orders we are almost at 2 weeks and told at least another 5 business day. Their idea for resolution was to refund.
No I need this product asap due to council regulations! Not good enough. Will not purchase through Black Swallow again.
Melanie
Melanie

Slow and unresponsive

Website claims 2-5 day delivery. Didn’t get shipping info until two weeks later after hassling them multiple times. I asked for a refund and conveniently it was picked up that day for delivery. It has now been a week since then and the tracking info states it has been processing for a week. Of course, they are no longer replying now
mickey r.
mickey r.

Do not buy !

Do not buy from this company it does not send products purchased uses excuses and the fails to refund

Jre
Jre2 posts

Go elsewhere

Ordered shade sail, waited 2 weeks and no sent confirmation. Contacted them, excuses, excuses. Requested refund.
And its "oh sorry was sent today" Really....
Still yet to recieve a tracking number, and of course can't give refund until item returned. Well I can't return an item if it has not been sent.
BUYER BEWARE GO ELSEWHERE
dougalmcdoodle
dougalmcdoodleadelaide29 posts

Karley S.
Karley S.

Waste of time and money

Ordered on the 7th of February over $200 worth of Jeffree Star mystery boxes. On the 28th of February they sent me a message saying they were cancelling my 2 orders. Very disappointing. Now waiting for the refund
Michelle B.
Michelle B.Central West, NSW3 posts

$50 Jeffree Star Mystery box

For $50 I am so happy. Good lip colours and 2 awesome supreme frost highlighters that I don't have. Thank you Black Swallow.
Anne-Marree S.
Anne-Marree S.4 posts

Disgusting service

They didn't even deliver and took money for nothing!!!! This black Swan company is a fake ugly duckling.
Disappointed
Disappointed2 posts

Giving Web sellers a bad name

When I was delivered my dog run there was no mention of how many boxes. Only when I tried to assemble the product did I find I was missing a box 1 box - it just happened to be the most important.
The site blamed an anonymous retailer who said they were now out of stock and couldn’t help.
They said send what I had back and only then they would refund me.
Boxes torn - no problems for them. I need to replace the boxes to for the parts at my cost.
Needless to say I’m not happy.
dmmc
dmmcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Poor customer service, the rudest person I have dealt with

RUDE, RUDE, RUDE,
I rang to ask about my product and when it would arrive and was treated like a piece of dirt, [Name Removed] was disgustingly rude and unprofessional. When asked to speak to a manager I was told no!
Could not ask simple questions about simple things and preferred to want to argue instead of just say an approximate time.
8 days and the order has still not been shipped. False advertising about they ship within time frames and there does not look like any express shipping happening.
DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT PRODUCTS AND RUDE STAFF.
Jaws
JawsThe Mallee, VIC

quick delivery and office chair perfect

Ordered a office chair from black swallow it was very quick delivery and chair is very comfortable all I can say is excellent service and next time looking for a product won't hesitate to order from these guys. Very happy customer
Stu
StuTasmania4 posts

So much plastic and flimsy

I unpacked my 3m long raised garden bed. I had 10 panels that were covered on both sides with plastic. It took my wife and I 2 hours to peel it off. I have yet to fill the bed with soil which may firm it up but at this stage I didn’t realise they made steel so thin. Coke can us what comes to mind.
Am J
Am JSouthern and Hills, SA45 posts

Ripping people off

I went to purchase some items from Black Swallow but when I went to check out, the total of my order was over $40 higher than the amount the items in my cart came to.
Be very wary.

Stef D
Stef DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

DECEPTIVE!!! Didn’t show shipping charge on checkout but charged me one anyway and won’t do anything to help … appalling customer service, “manager” would do nothing to help. Will never buy again.
Kaz
Kaz29 posts

Irwan
IrwanSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Mary was very helpful in answering all my questions. The gazebo arrived quickly & in perfect condition. I will be shopping at Black Swallow more often.
Mark T.
Mark T.The Mallee, VIC7 posts

Very happy shopper

I ordered 3 X 5 tier shelving units on the 10th October. On the 11th I received an email informing me that these units were out of stock but they did give me 3 alternatives to choose from so I contacted them by phone ( Old School ) and made a choice without hesitation and I must say the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and the matter was resolved quickly. Items were shipped on the 12th and arrived on the 13th. I can't ask for more than that. I will be definitely buying products from Black Swallow again.
Jane
Jane

Take your money and don’t deliver

I’ve been waiting on sunscreen since my order on the 12th of August. How long does that take?! Why do I have to beg for my order? My money is gone and nothing delivered. Criminal.
Suzi
SuziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

I never give bad reviews, but I have never had service this bad before. I purchased items for a birthday gift and after 3 weeks I did not receive them. I know people are busy and I thought they may have been international, I decided to start following up. They told me they have no idea why it has not been sent. The items were in stock, they just had not sent them. No reason, just weren't sent. I said I needed them expressed so I could receive them by Friday which they could have done as they are in Australia and so am I. Rather, they said, "we will refund you and it may take 3 to 5 business days." I shop online often and I have never experienced such poor service.
Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

do not buy from this website they DO NOT REFUND

I purchased an item last year and it hasn't shipped for 3 months and the excuse is that they need time to restock. The thing is that they didn't indicate the "out of stock" information on the website. The more horrible thing is that they said they already refunded the money but already 6 months, I haven't gotten the refund on my credit card. It was about 300 dollars. They just eat the money! Fraud website!
Esha
EshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Poor quality and no repsonse for refund/return

Have bought bedside table's. Very poor quality,hard to assemble and when asking them to refund/return,no appropriate response. Don't buy anything from them.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.Perth, WA5 posts

• +1Thumbnail
Jeremy T.
Jeremy T.

Ordered a fridge, arrived in 9 days

I bought a 100L glacio camper van fridge and it arrived 9 days after the purchase. I was very skeptical about this company as it is a 2022 created online drop shipping store, which means stock is always a worry especially when this fridge was sold out everywhere else online. They said that it was in stock and if I purchased it by that date (21st) it would arrive by the 30th. I didn't receive any shipping information the whole time and just as I was ready to crack the craps, it arrived at my work in 9 days. I am incredibly happy with their service. well done.

Tasha
TashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never receive items i purchase and constantly have to chase them up

Im mad that a store that advertised items in their stores continually have issues sending out said items when purchased
Jade
Jade

Corb
CorbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Denied my order

My order was flagged and denied by their system days after getting an email saying order has been confirmed. Awaiting refund
Josh
Josh

Great Service

Have made a few orders with Black Swallow now and have been happy with my purchase every time. Customer service is great and the delivery time was very fast and efficient. Ordered on a weekend and it was shipped Monday afternoon!
Will definitely be shopping here again.