4.1

76% · 547147 · 21%

Smeedle
Smeedle

Be careful

I have seen some people say really bad things about not shipping and some say it’s good so I’m not sure what’s happening because it shipped to me, maybe the other people put down the wrong address or it got stolen as they only said it was shipped after it was shipped so maybe someone took it as they did not pay attention and check for it but it may be a 50/50 they send it or not so be careful but if you are trying to buy electronics I recommend a site called something like bhphotovideo it is reliable and cheap always delivers
Rachel
RachelPalmerston, NT

Never Received Item or Refund

I placed and order 2 months ago and have has nothing but a run around from Black Swallow in regards to receiving item or refund. Very dissapointing. Would not purchase from again
KJB
KJBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst customer experience I’ve ever had!!!

DO NOT purchase anything from Black Swallow. I ordered perfume and waited 2 weeks to be told it’s from overseas and they will take too long to get it in. I’ve just been told after two weeks that the haircare products I also ordered are out of stock and I won’t receive them for another 2 weeks. That’s a month I will have waited. Disgraceful customer service and never again will I order anything from them.
Michael
MichaelIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Excellent service under difficult circumstances

I contacted Black Swallow after my order had not arrived by the stated date. The problem was not with them but the company supplying the product. Without going into detail, Black Swallow dealt with the problem promptly and kept me informed along the way. The matter has now been resolved to my satisfaction thanks to their intervention.
Scott
Scott2 posts

Airbrush

A little worried to begin with, but my purchase arrived no problem, will certainly buy again from them , just be patient don’t stress I found that they answer you question but don’t hound them your purchase is on its way
NatDelv
NatDelv2 posts

Dodgy And Full Of Excuses

I brought Kismatte Lip Trio on the 22 second of January, I still don't have the product.

Today I demanded a refund, because from the date of purchase up to now they have made excuses after excuse as to why I haven't received it. ( "There has been delays, because of strict government rules - It's coming from overseas, it's the postage workers, flights cancelled - stock error, restock 2- 3 weeks ( which is now) - The suppliers are waiting for a restock"

What makes them dodgy as hell is that they are still selling the product on their account.

Do not buy from this business!

Nicole B.
Nicole B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Desk still not arrived

Ordered a desk 4 weeks ago, now told another 2 weeks to deliver. And the warehouse was supposed to be in the same city I live in. Shocking communication from Black Swallow, lots of time on my end chasing with them and Toll. Both companies are terrible. Any good reviews here look fake. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. What a nightmare.
Jpp
JppGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order from Black Swallow

It's been two weeks since I made the purchase and there has still been no progress with my order.

I waited a week before contacting customer support and was advised my order would be sent "First thing tomorrow". Another week has passed since their last email and STILL nothing.

Take your money elsewhere.

K L.
K L.2 posts

Product still not arrived

I have emailed 3 times and called and get told it’s coming but 3 weeks now and no tracking or anything. Customer service only tell you what you want to hear and still nothing not happy
Katey
Katey

Don’t order from here

I don’t understand why there are many good reviews for this place. I placed an order on the 4th January even after a month, none of my products have been shipped, it just says placed order. I have spoken to customer service several times and even when I asked for cancellation it takes them a week to sort things out.
Clifton
CliftonSydney, NSW2 posts

The service is poor!

Very poor service. I ordered the garden shed 10 days ago, and the product has not yet been shipped. I request for a delivery date asap otherwise I would like to make a refund. Black Swallow refund to me in the next day without leave a single word.
Compare to IKEA or Bunnings, Black Swallow is the worst company I have ever encountered! Please don’t buy any products from this company.
Kimberly
KimberlyQueensland9 posts

You pay for express postage but don’t get it

Never shopping here again. Ordered on 1st December and selected express shipping with AUS post. Turns out 1 item was coming internationally from strawberry.net which is known to sell fake cosmetics and skincare. The other item was supposedly coming from Australia via express post but 15 days later it hasn’t even been entered into Australia post system so it hasn’t even been posted. I only shop on Australian websites because #1 I’m too impatient to wait 30+ days for my package #2 I don’t trust that the items will be genuine: turns out this website is basically just drop shipping from China. So annoyed I even ordered from here I should have gone into a store.
Jeremy F.
Jeremy F.

Terrible Customer Service - Do not believe anything on the website

- Paid extra for Express Shipping ($14.95) - Was instead dispatched by Parcel Post.
- Conditions on website state next day dispatch but I was not contacted by supplier and item not dispatched for 5 business days.

This website makes misleading statements about dispatch and shipping times. They will pocket your money if you pay for Express Shipping without informing you. Fraudulent and untrustworthy. Beware

Chi P
Chi PPerth, WA

Very slow processing, unclear communication

Order placed on 6-Nov, until today 20-Nov the order is still hasn’t been processed yet.
The Order Confirmation email doesn’t mention ETA
They refunded 1 item without letting me know the reason.
I am frustrated and don’t know how to cancel the order.
Rich
RichSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Very pleased and have no hesitation in recommending them

I am very pleased with the value for money, service and after-sales support I received from Mary and the rest of the Black Swallow team. They were very friendly, helpful and quick to respond. I will definitely shop again next time I require their products, and have no hesitation in recommending them!
Christine R.
Christine R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overseas drop shipping company

They don't disclose they are shipping from overseas until purchase is paid for. Leaves factory in 1-2 business days actually means they sent the information, not the product to Australia Post. Still waiting 3 weeks later with no movement and no ETA. Now I have to purchase from a local company which I should have done in the first place. Never again!!!

Libby M.
Libby M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing Customer Service

I had an issue with an order that went missing via Australia Post and Black Swallow Customer Service were quick to address all my concerns and kindly resent the package and arranged a refund for the other item that had since gone out of stock.
The service was friendly and they went above and beyond to rectify the issue that was not their fault in the first place. I was very happy with the product recieved.
Rk d
Rk dSydney, NSW

False information on the website

I made a purchase from black swallows website , because I’ve see their notes on their website regarding express post within maximum 5 days .
After placed my order, I contacted them and I’ve been told I have to wait for 4-5 working weeks !!!! To receive my parcel because they do not have what they sale to people on their store , everything come from overseas
Do not buy from them otherwise you waist your money and time
They’re not even deserve for one star
J. T.
J. T.Ipswitch6 posts

Insane Shipping Times

Ordered a tattoo aftercare kit for a new tattoo I was getting. It took so long to come that the tattoo had healed by the time it arrived. Absolutely useless considering I paid extra for express shipping. Won't be buying from here again, clearly not run by someone competent
Amanda_Budziarski
Amanda_BudziarskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

It's ok

Ordering was ok. A lot of things are overpriced & shipping is horrible, I'm still waiting for half of my order, Aus post has apparently had it since the 27th of July & it's now the 4th of September, black swallow had my order as "express post" & I'm still waiting...
Katherine Jones
Katherine Jones

Would order again

I was quite worried when I hadn’t received a tracking number, however they did not hesitate to provide a tracking number once I had asked. My order took about 2 weeks to arrive, and I’m super happy with the products that I purchased!
Amanda
Amanda

Perfect!!

It was so easy to find what I was looking for and found exactly what I needed. The website was easy to navigate as well!
Pslater
PslaterSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts

I never buy from anywhere else

What can I say, I absolutely love this store! I have never had an issue with purchases, dispatch, items are always securely packed so I have never received broken products. Best thing is they stock Jeffree Star Cosmetics that are authentic so I never have to question that. Customer service is amazing in every aspect. I will always highly recommended Black Swallow to friends and family. ❤️❤️
Alysha
Alysha

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Ashley
AshleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

refund, super helpful

Needed a refund because my payment accidentally went through twice.
And the team was quick to help.
Fast email response and gave me a refund straight away.
Can’t recommend them enough always a pleasure to shop with them. Have shopped with them multiple times
Number 1 store I go to purchase Jeffree Star cosmetics in Australia.
They also package their products with extra care! Also quick delivery

Marilou N.
Marilou N.

Awesome All Around

Sexy, good quality and awesome vibrant colors in their swimwear line!
Even with COVID- it was fast & free delivery!
Amazing coupons provided!
Black Swallow, you have made my place to go for swimwear! All around great deal, thank you!
Dana Souter
Dana Souter2 posts

Best fast service ever

Most satisfied customer ever best fast service easy to shop online highly recommended black swollow to everyone well done my friends love black swollow prices are amazing love it love it love it
Annetty Spaghetty
Annetty Spaghetty74 posts

Good company genuine product

Allowed a little extra time due to COVID but was happy with delivery time

Was kept up to date with postage time and where package was. On the day it was due to come.. I was informed of its impending arrival , so was prepared

Jen
Jen

Lack of communication

been waiting nearly 2 weeks for an order update & haven't heard anything from them despite emailing them numerous times in regards to it. I'm quite frankly upset & will not be ordering off here again.
Bee
BeeIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Perfect!

Website was so easy to use and find product. The product recieved was exactly what was ordered and we recieved it very quickly. We will definitely be ordering again. My daughter is goung to be so happy with her new Jeffree Star makeup
olga
olgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

excellent

very satisfied with product will buy again the hair dye good quality.. it was easy shopping online and they have very fast delivery... will always buy products here and i recommend it to everyone
Alana
AlanaCentral Queensland, QLD

Product is great!

The Fast shipping and packaging was surprisingly great. I Love this hand sanitiser! My hands don’t dry out from it and the smell left on my hands is very pleasant.
michelle
michelleTasmania3 posts

Perfect

By far the Easiest transaction, no trouble finding what I wanted and fantastic colours, the brights are bright wash well
No Potent smells, postage was fast efficient and delivered within 2 days
Pennyiscute
PennyiscutePerth, WA55 posts

Supplier of Jeffree Star

I was a looking for Jeffree Star makeup and found a few suppliers but Black Swallow has more variety and stock. I have purchased gifts from them before but this was the first for myself. Fast shipping (even during ISO). Packaging was oversized for the product but it was intact on arrival and the packing noodles were organic, not plastic. Overall I’m a happy customer and will definitely shop there again for Jeffree Star makeup.
Rebecca Phenna
Rebecca Phenna

Love this site

Easy to Navigate and very good customer service when I needed to change shipping address. Their Facebook page is also a great platform for those wanting to learn more about make up and other related products

Skylie Wilde
Skylie Wilde

Amazing!

Beautiful products with an easy to navigate website. Delivery was faster then I had expected and my items came safely packaged with no issues! Will deffs be ordering again from them.
julesfitzy27
julesfitzy27South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I found the products I wanted very easy & was very pleased they were in stock. Ordering was so easy & delivery arrived super fast. I will definitely be reordering again. Thankyou :)
Jess Schuman
Jess SchumanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing as always!

So glad I found this store! I can find nearly everything I need/want, even if I can’t I’m not too bothered because the service is always outstanding and shipping is always quick!
J.hunty
J.huntyNortheast, VIC4 posts

The best site for jeffree launches

Best website for jeffree star launches. The website is very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. They are always updating customers on new launches.
I am very satisfied with the range and the quality of the products. I love how quickly my order is shipped and delivered