Black Wolf Cedar Breaks

Black Wolf Cedar Breaks

Great travel bag

Have traveled the world for the last 3 years with this bag! (90ltr) and it's great!

Lots of compartments and room! Easy to tuck all back straps in - no problem at all!

Broken already!

I’ve had this bag for about 6 months now and been overseas twice on many planes and trains. The excessive amount of straps has been difficult and irritating to manage. Also the fact that the material is weak and already has a tear on the bottom right of my pack. Considering only been over seas for 5-6 weeks and ya already broken is ridiculous. Do not recommend this bag if you travel a lot on planes or other transports.

Brilliant product

I have travelled the Middle East, South East Asia, Northern America, islands throughout the Indian Ocean and its travelled on top of a Toyota Prado throughout all of Australia (though it got covered in red dust) with my Cedar breaks 75 litre back pack. I've got nothing but good things to say about it. With its detachable back pack and comfortable design and straps I can see it travelling and lasting many more countries.
Size, comfortable and visually appealing design
If only it was earlier to hide all the straps when putting in under a plane. While I have never had problems with this, it is a constants concern I have.

Bad

Great bag for males or females larger then 60kg, heaps of room, but if anything goes wrong your stuck with a faulty bag as Blackwolf will try anything not to fix it even under warrenty.
Heaps of room, great space compartments, protector cover for the straps during flights, hardy
Weight of the bag when empty is quite heavy, not suitable for slim females as waist belt doesn't adjust to fit, Black wolf are really slow (3 months on fixing anything wrong with the bag) and you have to hassle even when under warranty.