Black Wolf Fury 30

Black Wolf Fury 30

Reasonable pack, but not 30L

I've used one of these packs (both in the city and outdoors) almost every day for the past five years. The pack is now at the end of it's life, due to failure of the zips on both main compartments, but I consider that it has performed very well, especially considering it's price. The Fury is generally well made and comfortable, but unfortunately the zips aren't as durable as the rest of the materials.

It's too small to be sold as a 30 litre pack, but it's still a good size for taking a change of clothes to work etc.
Durable and cheap. Lots of pockets and gear loops. Floating divider between main and bottom compartments.
Realistically only a 20-25L pack. Pack shape and location of shoulder straps make the rain cover ineffective. Plastic back/frame plate is too soft, making compression straps near useless. Poor waist belt.

Excellent pack for travel and work

This has been a fantastic pack. I took it to Fiji and just managed to cram enough gear in for 2 weeks travel (It was a tight fit). I thought the pack might struggle but its been going strong the whole time. I regularly take it to work in the Outdoor Industry, and it has withstood alot of abuse.
A feature that I especially like is the zips. They operate cleanly and don't jam like alot of others tend to.
Its one of the more comfortable packs I've worn, and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Reliable, Proper zips, Comfortable, Plenty of features