Black Wolf Grand Royale

Black Wolf Grand Royale

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Diane W

Diane WVale View Q

Holiday made easier

My holiday which was over 5 weeks, through 3 continents, using 5 airlines and 2 trains, was made by using the Apollo 25lt and Grand Royale 65lt (combo). Easy to pack; easy to transport and lift. The bonus was the Grand Royale was a stand-out when at luggage carousels. Thanks, BlackWolf! :) The dual Grand Royale allowed the 1 bag for the luggage from UK to US. Treated respectfully by myself, the handle handled all that was asked of it. What happened in the airlines - I don't know - but I still have my Grand Royale 65lt as good as new and ready for the next holiday.

Bad

"Guarantee" not much use unless you have the receipt and are in Australia, so don't take this travelling bag, well, travelling.
Roller-blade style wheels, so quiet, large diameter and free-rolling. Widely spaced, so doesn't tip over all the time if you strap another bag on top of it.
Looks larger than it actually is (the main bag) as it tapers toward the top. Recessed zip was hard to zip around the bottom (although I guess this stops the zip being damaged in transit). Telescoping handle on top broke off rendering the whole thing useless.