MPNs: 191412751 and 3113390456100
See the Best Tents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BlackWolf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Portability
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

OK tent for dry summer single person camping

Purchased in January 2018 at Ray's Outdoors for $350.00.

Lazza
LazzaSydney

Practical but a little too short

I'm 178cm tall and do find that the tent is too low at the ends and possibly too short. Ok if I'm the only one in the tent because I can lie diagonally but can be difficult to get comfortable if you're a back sleeper with two people due to the tent pressure on the feet and head.
Vestibule area is not big enough for my 48L pack but great for boots etc. Easy to setup, have not tried a setup in the rain as yet.
I will be using this tent for my teenage daughters and getting myself a longer tent.

Other Tents

Jenn T
Jenn Tasked
Mantis II

Would this tent need a footprint?

Charles
Charles

In my experience I've never needed one. The material is thin but I've always cleared where I'm going to set up as much as possible and its been fine. A footprint might not be a bad idea to keep the general wear down but I haven't found it a problem.

Compare both BlackWolf Mantis