Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin

Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin Questions & Answers

300, 240, 270

2 questions from our users

TNTasked

How many people out there have been mislead into believing the Black Wolf Turbo tents are heavy duty poly cotton canvas?

sharontp4
sharontp4

I'm not sure...
I bought the Turbo Lite - which is Ripstop Polyester PU; and has never been categorised as canvas.
Have you written to Black Wolf with your query?

TNT

I have been in contact with them previously about an issue I had, they are useless.

Herbie79
Herbie79

Depends on which type of tent you have? Turbo or Turbo lite?

Turbo lite should be 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm as per the details tab.
and
Turbo tents should be heavy duty rip stop poly/cotton as per the details tab.

The accessories for the side and end panels are usually available in both fabric types.

Bundy

Bundyasked

Is the fly wire midge proof, it seems like its just normal fly wire, would you recommend it for NT conditions, I'm considering the Turbo Lite 300 Twin

trumpetgirl
trumpetgirl

Hi Bundy,
We're currently away with a camper trailer for a year so I can't recall whether it's midge proof, but the Black Wolf products are pretty good so I imagine it would be. I think you could put it up in the dry season without a fly and it would be really quick. It's just not as good in wet weather.
Cheers
Katy

Get an answer from our members and BlackWolf representatives