Black Wolf Zambezie

Black Wolf Zambezie

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim A

Jim ACanberra 2600, ACT

Zambezie zip failed after two years - cheap rubbish, poor value, bad after sales service

Purchased in December 2016 at annaconda for $43.00.

mitchamus

mitchamusNew South Wales

Good Roomy Bag for the money

Beeker77

Beeker77Melbourne

Black Wolf zimbezie

Used it twice, the zipper constantly sticks. Anaconda refused to replace it because Black wolf had to come out and look at it. Black wolf agreed with this. In short forget about anaconda and forget about blackwolf neither of the know about customer service re returns. Maybe they should go to bunnings and see how it should be done.

NaoCoogee

This sleeping bag is not fit for purpose - rated to minus 8 but freezing nights

Nao

Update: Ia m the author of this review. After following up in writing with Anaconda, I received a full refund for both sleeping bags. It is worth pursing retailers when they don't comply with the Australian Consumer Guarantees

Jim

JimVictoria

Hammock in the snow

I took the zambezie on a recent trip camping up in the mountains. With only my hammock and tarp I was a bit worried about the cold as there was plenty of snow about and it was consistently below freezing at night. Well, I worried needlessly. I was toasty all night even during a brief snow storm. Super comfortable and unreal quality for the price.

dont waste your money

I am laying in my black wolf sleeping bag writing this at 6am, its about 5 degrees outside and im freezing my toes off. iI have been awake for the past 2 hrs to cold to sleep. im in a tent on a stretcher bed. its suppose to have a munis 8 rating. absolutely useless, hold it up during the day and you can see daylight through it. iI have to put my dog in here and her blanket on top, cant wait to get to the next town going to throw this one in the bin and buy a proper one, its only a few weeks old. first and last blacl wolf product iI will buy.
the color