Blackburne Property Group Property Management

Blackburne Property Group Property Management

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Anon

AnonPerth, WA

Never answer or do anything

Bianca Gregson is THE worst property manager, i really don’t think she knows anything about what she is supposed to be doing. Never answers emails and we’ve gone months with no maintenance being done for us we have light sockets broken and door handles falling off the doors. Property report given to us at beginning of lease is just standard for all units in our unit block nothing even matches our unit....

Efficient and stress free

The whole process switching my property management to Blackburne for my properties has been so efficient and stress free from the very beginning. They have been patient understanding my busy schedule when providing them with the handover of everything form self managing my properties. Adrijana and Sarah and the supporting team have been excellent.

Very confident in the skills of Sarndra and Loren handling my affaires far away from home

Living in Europe it is essential that I have someone who looks after my proprety as well as I could do living in Perth.
I think Sarndra is doing it even better because of her experience and contacts and she keeps me updated in a very professional way

happyholidays

happyholidaysPerth, WA

Sarndra Professional and very Capable at getting the Job done.

Have found Sarndra to be extremely professional even in the most difficult situations that can present themselves with Property Management. Constantly strives to please and prepared to go the extra mile to efficiently and promptly resolve problems and maintenance issues. She is a great Asset at Blackburne's and very hardworking and committed. It is always a pleasure to speak with her. Thank you from Peter and Maria

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you Peter and Maria on such a positive review. It is reassuring to hear our team and especially Sarndra has provided exceptional customer service. We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Team at Blackburne

Sarndra and Loren - Excellent service

My experience with Blackburne especially with Sarndra and Loren has been exceptional so far. They are thoroughly professional in their communication, responsiveness , customer service. Their ‘can do’ attitude was evident while processing my recent rental application.

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

Thank you for your positive review Saravana, We are pleased that both Sarndra and Loren were able to assist and provide a high level of customer service to you. We hope you enjoy living in your new home. The Team at Blackburne

Sam Bell - Property Manager

Sam has managed my property for the last few years. I found her to be approachable, knowledgeable and always strived to produce the best outcomes for all parties. In addition she attended to all issues as soon as they arose and made my life easier with her attention to detail.

Brilliant service, Brilliant Apartment

Thank you to the Blackburn Team - I recently moved out of my apartment and it was the easiest and least stressful
Sarah White my property Manager was excellent all round. Easy to communicate with, always helpful and above all, very professional. Everything was smooth through my leasing period and I can recommend Sarah and Blackburn high enough.

Thanks Sarah.
Kind Regards,
Erin

BlackburneBlackburne Property Group

We appreciate your time submitting such a positive review and are glad that Sarah White was able to provide a professional and high level of customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future. The Team at Blackburne

Kate Bell

Kate BellPerth, WA

Kudos to Samantha Bell and Loren Bowden

Kudos to Samantha and Loren for their efforts on leasing our apartment. They managed to secure a 12 month term lease with an extra $30 a week in this market with no vacancy period. Thanks for all your help, we really appreciate it.

See all Blackburne Property Group reviews