Blackmores Bio C

3.8

Trace

TraceSwan veiw

Poision....makes me sick

I brought this to fix my immune system what ever extra ingredients they put in makes me sick each time I have one I usually love blackmores I wasted 28.00 want my money back

Looked up side effects of one herb it says you can get nausea yep ....and ive got stomach cramps very disappointed as im supised to have 5,000 mg for my ppyroles so be aware people ....

Tastes awful!

I can't speak to the effect of this vitamin C product as I have only been using it for a week, however, the taste of the Blackmores chewable vitamin C is horrible. It tastes very artificial and lingers long after you've chewed the last piece.
    A colleague has recommended another brand and I will be trying those next time.

Incorrect labeling

I know it states no artificial sweeteners on the vitamin C chewables - but I can taste it!! Its been lingering in my mouth for over an hour now.

Not happy!

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Bio C compares to other Children's Health Supplements

HerbsDoctor

HerbsDoctorAU

Overrated and Over Priced Product

Blackmores has some good products, but the Vitamin C, has the same contents as other branded Vitamin C products, this is overpriced, and quantity is small for its price, as your only paying for the Brand name...Has no different affects as others in cold & flu, skin health or immunity, or for any other use, wouldn't waste my money on this product, or for other Blackmores.

Expensive, Low Quantity Per Bottle.