Blackmores Bio C

3.8

Crystal

CrystalCanberra

Quite good

I started taking these vitamins and Q10 a few weeks ago after the sales people suggested it to me. I heard Vitamin C and Q10 work really well together, so I take them with normal water. So far no side effects affect on me.

november9er

november9erAU

Hoping it does work

I have a lingering cold and cough for the past 5 weeks as I refuse to take anti biotics. There must be reason why GP recommends Blackmores brand, so now I'm on Bio C 1000. Paid $22 for a 150 tab, only time will tell if it does work at reducing the severity of a cold symptoms.

qestra

qestra

Good

great way to take your daily dose and this is especially good for kids and those who like me hate swallowing large tablets
    it is convenient to be able to take a fairly large dose of vit c in a pleasant tasting chewable format. i like the glass bottle and the fact that it is dark enough to protect its content from the light
    i wish they didn't have to use synthetic colours and flavours. i also hate the caps that blackmoires use on their tablets and capsules and would much prefer some sort of screw top that reseals better

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Bio C compares to other Children's Health Supplements

arizona_dee

arizona_dee

Good

Overall I would have to say these are the best chewable Vitamin C tablets I have tried. They don't give a bitter aftertaste in your mouth and don't leave you with a belly ache after taking them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a natural alternative to the artificially sweetened variety of chewable Vitamin C supplements.
    Tastes delicious - almost like a lolly (!) I keep a jar beside my computer and have one at least once a day. Not too acidic like other supplements can be. No artificial sweeteners are added.
    Perhaps as one other reviewer has said, that they are "addictive" - but that could also be a good thing ... right?

mummys47

mummys47

Good

My kids actually liked to take them which is very hard to believe as they hate to take tablets I think they liked the taste the best. Especially my youngest child she would ask is it time to take the chew chew now.
    My kids actually liked to take them
    A little bit expensive