Blackmores Bio C

Blackmores Bio C

3.8

Tony ALake Munmorah

I'll Keep It Simple

Bio C 500 chewable. Since beginning to take two of these tablets every day for the past five years, I have never experienced a bout of flu nor even so much as a cold. Only a couple of bouts of sniffles in that time. Before that, I got the flu every year as a matter of course. When winter approaches I increase to three tablets a day.

Purchased in January 2014 at Coles.

Excellent Product. Best Vitamin C on the market.

I'm basically a quiet guy and some times avoid loud conversations and laughter (sort of depressed) especially in the mornings. Using BIO C 1000g, it has helped me become more active and alert. I look, and feel more active and alert and I am able to take part in a super charged discussion.
I've been using Ascorbic Acid 500g for 6 years and just a year ago started using BIO C 1000g. It basically boosts my self esteem.
i have no side effects so far.

Purchased in June 2019 for $13.00.

Effective WithinOne day

itchiness will be gone

Allergy attacked on me lasts two months. itchiness and redness on my skin totally gone after I swallow this tablets. one tablet per day really helps. highly recommended. so far the price is quite cheap due to the promotion onGuardian drug store 2bottlesx150tablets + 1bottle×30tablets costs RM120.00. will consume till the end of the year!

Purchased in February 2019 at Drugscreen for $40.00.

Effective WithinA week
Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Bio C compares to other Children's Health Supplements

Rachel. B

Rachel. BRichmond

Prefect product!

I bought it because it is a chewable vitamin c, I like the chewable one butter than others. The blackmores chewable vitamin c tasted neither too sour nor sweet, and it is very useful for dental ulcer.

Amazing product

I started taking these vitamins a few years ago after my friend suggested it to me. I kept getting severe tonsillitis and the antibiotics had no affect on me anymore. I highly recommend this product. I don't get sick anymore. An amazing product I can't live without.

iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

Have been taking this product for near on a year now and no coughs or colds

I started taking this product about twelve months ago, and since then have not had a single cough, cold or major ailment. I actually feel a I have a lot more energy and vigour and my hair and nails are also looking better (no split ends or broken nails) If anyone wants to start using a vitamin supplement, to help them to maintain optimum health, then I recommend that they start taking this product. The only downside to this product, is that the price varies from retailer to retailer, so if you are budget conscious, then I advise you to shop around.

Bonnie

Bonnie

Disastrous hair colour - how to fix it

stormii

stormiiNewcastle, New South Wales

Every winter I boost my kids vitamin intake, and Blackmore's has made a delicious natural vit C tablet my kids enjoy taking, they don't seem to get colds, so I assume its working. I have to store them well out of reach though, as my seven year old son can't be convinced they aren't lollies and wants to eat more of them!
Stocked in most stores, great tasting, well priced, good quality product. My kids love to eat them!
My kids love to eat them! (They look and smell attractive, easily mistaken for lollies by little ones).

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

My whole family takes Vitamin C, after my mum was told that it would help her skin repair itself quicker after she had some face treatments. She kept on using it for the other benefits (helping to prevent and reduce cold/ flu symptoms)afterwards and got the rest of the family into it too. I'm not really sure if it gives the benefit that it says it does.
It taste nice. I like how it is chewable.
It is a bit expensive I guess. Hmm perhaps it taste a little too good I have found myself taking it more often than recommended sometimes.

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Bio C compares to other Children's Health Supplements

global_leader

global_leader

I love eating Vitamin C, I must admit that I dont particularly notice any benefits of taking Vitamin C. I have seen many studies that say its just a placebo and some that say its the best thing since sliced bread.
tastes good