2Blackmores Conceive Well Gold

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold Questions & Answers (page 3)

Tan
Tan

Anyone had side affects in day 3 tablets getting bad belly pains and moody had a couple misscarrages went doc overies fine had bloods done all back fine gotta have a scan for menorrhagia as bleed bad , clots just wondering if these tables going do any good thinking stop them?

Punny K.

I got dizziness, headache and stomach pain.

Tjm
Tjm

I started taking these 4 days ago I’m currently in my fertile window can someone please give me an in site on how long after you started taking these did you fall pregnant!? Thank you

SK11
SK11

Hi, I started taking BCW just over a month ago. My period is 8 days late and I’m always pretty regular. I’ve taken 2 tests and they are negative. After reading reviews, I’ve discovered this has happened to a few people. Should I stop or will my body get used to these changes in vitamins and go back to being regular?

Sarah.A
Sarah.A

Hi, this happen to me so i stopped taking them and my period took about 3 months to get back on track at a 28 day cycle.

Amy and Matthew Fraser
Amy and Matthew Fraser

Same for me - so disappointed. Tablets are now thrown away.

Punny K.

Same to me. I got two weeks late now. So I should stop it aye?

Mary

Hi can i take this together with blackmores evening primrose?

Lila

Mary, I think it’s best if you ask your Doctor. But I took my B12 & Extra Vitamin D with it. So I’m assuming you could as long at you’re not taking over the limited amount of that or any vitamins.

CherSim
CherSim

Hi...I'm on my 5weeks pregnant now.

I stil have few boxes of BCWG in the storage.

Is it fine to continue these instead of changing to blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding gold since I have so many BCWG before it gone expiring?

Lila

Cher, I’m not a doctor but I too am 5 weeks and have boxes left over. But my doctor told me to immediately stop them and start the pregnancy and breast feeding one. So I’m 1 week into taking them now. Good luck!

Champagne
Champagne

Hi this is my first time taking bcw normally my period start every 26 days and now become 28 and 4 days now my period still heavy is it normal or need to concern this issues because my hubby And i trying to have a baby... Pls any one can help me?

Blackmores   DM

Hi Champagne, The nutrients in the Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold are to support normal ovulation and generally do not have a direct action on female reproductive hormones. Sometimes, however, women find that when they supplement with vitamins and minerals, they experience a balancing of their cycle. In your case, this may be the reason for lengthening cycle to 28 days. Hormonal changes may also take several cycles to find their balance after taking a new supplement. If you would like to discuss your experience further with one of the Blackmores naturopaths, then please call our Naturopathic Advisory Service on 1800 803 760.

Kind regards, Christine, Advisory Naturopath, Blackmores

Mary

Champagne, did your period stop? You went to the doctor? Having the same scenario as yours..

Jajar
Jajar

Hi. Can i consume during period? I have missed it during period.

Since i consumed this, my period become normal. Before this i had irregular period. It's good to stabilized back my hormone. I almost finish the whole box, but no sign of pregnancy yet.

Blackmores   DM

Dear Jajar, This supplement is designed to take throughout your whole cycle up until you find out you are pregnant, at which point, we suggest you swap to Pregnancy Breastfeeding Gold. If you would like to speak with a Blackmores naturopath, please call us on 1800 803760 (free call within Australia).

Blackmores   DM

Dear Jajar, Yes you can take Conceive Well Gold throughout your whole cycle, including during your period. If you would like to speak with a Blackmores naturopath about this, please call us on 1800 803760 (free call within Australia).

Nat
Nat

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now and although my period is fine i am very dry and uncomfortable down below. Is this normal or should i stop taking it?

renee
renee

Does this tablet work?

Noori
Noori

Hello ,I have pcos and I cant ovulation can I take this to get ovulate?

Jen
Jen

Is it ok to consume this after twice miscarriage? Please advice, thanks

Ash
Ash

I am taking iron and vitamin D3 supplements, can I take conceive well gold same time ? Or I should stop taking other supplements while am taking conceive well gold

May
May

Has anyone had weird bleeding from when you started taking them? Not necessarily heavy or anything just spotting most days.

Casey.Maree
Casey.Maree

Can this help bring on ovulation? After having my daughter I've only had 2 period, every 8 months..

Looking for something to help bring on ovulation

Lutfiah
Lutfiah

What gelatin does it use?

Sana K
Sana K

Hi , I have pcos and am on metformin .after that my periods came regular .can I take blackmores conceive well with metformin?

Kate
Kate

Hi, sorry but I can't help you on this. You may want to look for the ingredients online and ask your doctor?

Nithya
Nithya

Hi I just bought this product BMCW. Is it ok to take while i am on my periods?

EJ1991

Yep take it as your usual multivitamins

gbdutton
gbdutton

My husband and I are TTC and i found out that Blackmores Conceive Well Gold through all of your success stories was an amazing product. I was wondering if I regularly have a 35 day cycle - when is the best time to start on my first box? I just got my period - Day 1 and am planning to start taking tomorrow. Is it a good idea?

EJ1991

It should be okay but don't forget to do the most important part of trying. If you's taking long to conceive, consult your gp and get a referral letter to the specialisy such as consulting a OB - GYNE. Goodluck

Jamielah
Jamielah

Does it cause us to gain weight or causes acne breaksout?

EJ1991

Not on me :) Observe yourself first, as every women varies. Usually this side effects goes away after few moments.

Erna S
Erna S

Ive been taking them for a week now and it causes break out on my chin and increasing appetite.. Or it is just me?

Mich
Mich

Hi...been taking BCW for about 2 weeks now....has anyone had any side effects like discharge/spotting after period? I did and my period finished 3 days ago...this is not normal for me...so worried taking these tablets may make my cycle out of whack! :(

EJ1991

It also happened at me. Bcw is just trying to fix your cycle on the right track. Yumour body is just adjusting from it. Give it a month you will feel nothing after taking it. Goodluck :)

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives