2Blackmores Conceive Well Gold

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold Questions & Answers (page 4)

MegC
MegC

I started taking the pill early the day I finished my last period (30.04.17) and I am now early on my period (3 days early, this has never happened) , I've had symptoms of pregnancy. Anyone know if this is normal or could I be spotting???

EJ1991

If you think you are pregnant, try to have a pregnancy test. Yes, conceive well did also changed my period pattern but I guess it did corrected it. :)

natasha
natasha

Has anyone else experience mood swings using this product? I have only been using them for a good week now and the past couple of days I have been feeling VERY irratiable angry one minute upset the next. I'm never like this. It's like what I feel like before my period though my period only finished a little bit over a week ago

Praneeta
Praneeta

I feel this too.

Nadira B.
Nadira B.

Same here

Jessy
Jessy

I have taking conceive well gold few days ago and everytimes after taken will make me feeling vomit and dizziness, do i still need continuely to try this?

EJ1991

Thats just fhe side effects. It will fade away in time. Make sure you take that after meals. :)

JiksTilay
JiksTilay

When is the right time to start taking the pills? Is it okay to start using menstruation.?

Biancas Adventures

Hi, i started taking these during my period. I didnt have any issues.. :)

Lollypopper
Lollypopper

I've got a whole box of conceive well left over from before my last pregnancy and it's well past it use by date (2013). I've been told vitamins can last up to 5 years past their use by. Would they still be ok and as effective. If ok but not as effective should I double the dose??

Thanks.

EJ1991

When you double the dose and feel dizzy about it, then dont take any. I would prefer fo double check it to the chemist and if so, just get a new one :) congrats :)

Biancas Adventures

Hi there. Im not a doctor or anything but in your best intrest your probably better off buying a new box. xx

Chels

Is it safe to take blackmores concieve well gold when i have my period or do i have to stop for that week?

EJ1991

You can take that continiuously :)

Chels

Thankyou makes me feel alot better

Josefin
Josefin

Can this product work if I haven't had my period after coming off the pill? I bought it hoping all the vitamins would stabilise my cycle and give me my period back. It was always regular before the pill but it has been 40 days now with no period and trying to conceive!

EJ1991

You have to wait until your period is back. There will be a rebound effect after using the pills. Have you bleed yet after stopping taking the pills? I used pills before and I have bleed for one week but its not a period its just part lf fhe adverse effect of the pill when you stop them. Consult first your doctor on how you can regulate your period but taking conceive well wont hurt you :)

Tracy
Tracy

Why does concieve well gold have two different color tablets? Whats the difference?

KAC
KAC

They have different ingredients per tablet and per capsule.

See: https://www.blackmores.com.au/products/conceive-wellgold

BellyK
BellyK

Hi, this is a kind of gross question, but has taking Conceive Well made anyone's poop turn black?

I noticed this symptom not long after I started taking it.

EJ1991

Don't worry it's fine :) Mine also turn black for a couple of weeks maybe 3 weeks? It's the effect of vitamin B and iron :) that makes our poop darker.

Edlyn S.
Edlyn S.

I just take it for three days and just today i had a black poop too. Im worried!

Mic

I am pregnant now.. Should i continue it

EJ1991

I believe that you have to transfer to blackmores breastfeeding / pregnancy one. :) Congratulations darl! :)

Mic

I dont like its smell..does elavit has same smell..

Tinton
Tinton

Good day i brought the vitamin then i read the expiration date ..its aug17 only wat doesnt mean?? Aug 2017 or aug 17 dis month will expired??

Pip A
Pip A

August 2017

That is 2017.

Mek
Mek

August 17 means August 2017 :)

anne34
anne34

i've been taking for about 5 weeks now and just had my second period and its last much longer than normal. Im now into my 9 days. Is this normal or not

Baby

It helped me to reduce my period days. I used to have very long periods like 14 days. I also found out that I did had a chemical pregnancy while taking Blackmores Conceive well. A month ago, I asked my doctor what other supplements should I take, and she recommended Elevit, instead of Blackmores. Do your cycles regular? and if Blackmore's is kind of messing with your periods, you should try taking Elevit.

Agenda S.
Agenda S.

I had a chemical pregnancy as well, on my first box of Blackmores Conceive Well Gold and Well Men for my husband. Does it really because of Blackmores ? should i continue ?

Bee

Can I take conceive well gold when I am on my period

marloo
marloo

Yes you can. I take vitamins every day. I am now taking another vitamin called prenatal by bioceuticals and I have not had any of these horrible symptoms I feel great. I had taken the bioceuticals when I conceived my first child so i think I'll stick with them.

Baby

yes you must keep taking them. especially if you have heavy periods,

Thanks Marloo and Baby

Nicky
Nicky

Hey! Can anyone tell me if I have to take these before or after my period?

Baby

You have to take them every day of your cycle.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, I was on the implant for 3 years then switched to the pill for a couple months then me and my partner decided to try for a baby so I stopped all birth control about a year and a half ago and I started taking CWG a week ago and I was just wondering how long it should usually take until it should fall pregnant and if being on previous birth control would effect it? I'm desperate!! Please help!

Baby

Just saw your question now, are you still trying for a baby?

Nomes
Nomes

Hi there, is it best to start taking this on the day I start my cycle or when I finish?

Hi Nomes

As it states on the box Ideally taken up to six months before conception. The luck of conception can happen before the 6 months too. I would start now to be prepared for your next cycle. Best of luck

Afrikah
Afrikah

Hi there,

Do I have to take one of the red tablets and one of the pinks ones at the same time after I have eaten a meal?

karenn.elizabeth

Hi, Yes you can take both after eating or during eating. It's easier to take them both around the same time so you don't forget to take the other one later.

Gull
Gull

Hi there, the website says the daily dosage of folic acid is 500pg but the back of the box says there is 500pg in each blackmores tablet/capsule and recommends that 2 are taken each day. This would euate to a daily dosage of 1000pg. Can you confirm how much folic acid is in each tablet? and are the quantities of ingredients provide on the back of the box for each tablet or for the daily dosage of 2?

karenn.elizabeth

Hi ug is micrograms so Blackmores conceive well gold has 0.5mg of folic acid in each tablet. So it's 1mg a day ( taking to capsules) which is the standard amount in pre conception medication. If you are required to take a higher dose speak to your gp. Best of luck.

Dwyer
Dwyer

I used this prduct 5 years ago and fell pregnant with my second child. My partner and I are wanting another and I found the rest of the box. Would they still work a year out?

karenn.elizabeth

No. I would not recommend you taking expired medication. It has an expiry date for a reason. I suggest you get a new packet. Best of luck.

Tiana.Maria2010

I have pcos, will it help me ovulate?

karenn.elizabeth

I can't really tell you a yes or no sorry. But i would personally look into Clomid or Metformin for PCOS . Best to discuss with your Gp hun.

Hoping it gets sorted out for you. Fingers cross for a bub.

Tiana.Maria2010

I'm going to try & take it for a couple of months and see what happens.

Leeshorty
Leeshorty

I have pcos and endometriosis and my dr recommended it before I go on medications

Baby

taking Vitex also helps to conceive.

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives