2Blackmores Conceive Well Gold

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold Questions & Answers (page 5)

Taylamareeg
Taylamareeg

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for over 4 month we just starting using the conceive well gold and it might be a silly question but using this can it stop your period cause i am really late and done pregnancy test and nothing so far?

karenn.elizabeth
karenn.elizabeth

No hun it cant stop your period. Maybe you O'ed late or maybe its just to early to test hun. I hope you find your answer. Baby dust to you.

ShannonMorgan
ShannonMorgan

It has delayed my period but it did eventually come.

Bess
Bess

It delayed mine too and I've never been delayed until I started taking this.

Martha
Martha

I have started taking Blackmores CWG for about 2 weeks now and I am hopeing it will help me concive sooner. does anyone know how long it will take to actually work.

I been trying for over 2 years b4 I start this product, so I am hoping this will help me?

Georgie
Georgie

I have heard if you take it regularly you can conceive in the first month :) but everyone women is different. If you buy a pack and keep taking them every day with food for a month you shouldn't have a problem. I had problems ovulating and ever since taking the tablets im ovulating properly. Good luck hun!! :)

Baby
Baby

I did took Vitex with this supplement. it helped me to ovulate on time. Just google it for more information.

Seema
Seema

Hello I am a Indian 27 seven year old planing to get conceived I am worried will there be any side effetcts like weight gain and neausa and other things if I consume concive well gold?.

Luandlil
Luandlil

I can only answer from my own experience, but I actually feel much BETTER while taking these. No nausea and I think those vitamin B's are keeping my mood stabilised, which means no stress eating anymore, so no weight gain!

Katelyn marree

Is it possible im pregnant i was on them for about 2 weeks and am now 5 weeks late for my period?

MsdancingQueen73

Hard to say... Many things cause a period to become very late, number one is pregnancy, followed by stress, illness...

Have you had any symptoms? Such a mega sore breasts, nausea, tummy crampng?? Have you done a pregnancy test? I would be taking a pregnancy test (I suggest the Clearblue digital test, expensive i know, but it will tell you how many weeks you are pregnant). If the home pregnancy test says positive I would then be booking in to see the doctor. Fingers crossed for you if you are!!

Katelyn marree

Hi ive been on them for about 2 weeks but also under alot of stress amdy period is quite irregular will these help me get a regular cycle?

MsdancingQueen73

Hi Katelyn, this product is to help with the health of your ovaries and feed your body nutirients it needs before a baby is conceived.

I would actually suggest you take Vitex to help with your period. Take it up to 3 times a day. But the moment you notice you are ovulating stop it as it can interfer wuth ovulation. If you're not trying to concieve then continue on. Also another product that is amazing for periods is maca. I was on the pill for 15 years and two years ago my period started onoly lasting day because of long usage of pill. I am now back to being a 3 day period, and spotting for two days afterwards. You can get Maca from iHealth.com. Its all natural.

Good luck!

mumma of 3!

My friend was having a forty day cycle and is now down to a 32 day cycle after taking them for six cycles hope this helps.

Brok
Brok

How long does it usually take for these vitamins and vitamins in general to start working in your body

Alexandra29

Probably, a couple of weeks, if you are vitamin-deficient or have an unhealthy diet.

mumma of 3!

I noticed a massive change in days I fell pregnant the first month I didn't even finish this whole packet.

YSIAD
YSIAD

How to take blackmores gold for a first timer taker of this vitamins....is it after the monthly cycle??

Alexandra29

You can start any time. It is recommended to take a three-month course before conception, but you can start trying to conceive right away, as you never know when it's going to actually happen (might take ages). The problem is - these vitamins are for pre-conception, but because you do not know whether you conceived or not for about 14 days after conception, I would recommend to start your month on Conceive well Gold, then at ovulation (14 days before your cycle ends) switch to either pregnancy vitamins or Elevit (these are for both pre-conception and pregnancy, and recommended to me by the doctors) until you find out. If you're not pregnant at the end of the month, you can either go back to Conceive Well Gold, or stay on Elevit (which is easier, cause you don't have to count days), or even alternate. :) Good luck!

Start asap

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives