Blackmores Flexagil Cream

Harris S.asked

where do you get it

Lynette F.

Lynette F.asked

has flexagil been taken off the market and if so why. It is a fantastic product

JuneT48

JuneT48asked

Is Flexagil cream available anywhere in Australia? If not, are there plans to bring it back onto the market?

Colin52

Flexall is what you want. Its in a gel and far cheaper than voltaren gel. Google it and there are many stores selling it. This stuff better than the cream.
I use it and its fantastic. Was going to get cortisone on my back but this stuff stops pain inside a few mins.

Dennis

Dennisasked

Why can we not get flexigel any more, did it work to well, that special herb, did it die, (not) some big company buy the rights and canned it, to make better profits on lesser grade products, cheers, looking forward to an answer

Anna S.

Anna S.asked

At what temperature should it be stored?

Colin52

Flexall doesn't matter what temp its stores at. Great stuff and far better than voltaren gel.

Jan

Janasked

Where can I purchase this product from in South Australia?

Nelma Burns

I Googled Priceline Pharmacy, South Australia and they are in several towns including Adelaide.
If you Google it for your own area you should be able to locate a Priceline Pharmacy.

marieasked

Hi.. Where can I buy any Blackmores Flexagil Cream please can you let me now? if you have in stock. its for pain relief...thanks Marie my email is [email removed]

Nelma Burns

Hello Marie. I buy it at Priceline Pharmacy in Maryborough Vic. This reminds me to go and rub some into my aching hand! Thank you. From Nelma

marie

you haven't answerd my question do you or don't you have the cream some of as have pain and need ahelp.... thanks .for...

Lyn Zolli

Lyn Zolliasked

Can it effect your taking blood pressure tablets?

Nelma Burns

It is a natural plant extract and at our pharmacy I was informed it was all right to take even though I am on BP medication. Lyn, if you doubt, ask at your pharmacy.

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives