Blackmores Folate

Listing monitored by Blackmores

5 questions from our users

thina
thina asked

blackmores folate can be help to conceive pregnant.ne and my future husband planning to have baby.where late in our age 41.is this tablet can help us? what is the side effect of it?

Vicky

Just try to take folic from blackmores you wil never know ,and in my experienced I dont have any side effect on it .And try a conceive well it may help.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.asked

Is this vegetarian?

Vicky

I think its not a vegetarian

Norm.
Norm.asked

Would it be advisable to wash it down with orange juice?

Amy-Lee
Amy-Leeasked

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 8 months and no luck yet... I was told to go on these Blackmores Folate pregnancy tablets to help concieve, did it work for others ? and if so how long has it taken for someone to fall pregnant on these tablets ?... Well help concieve.

Thanks =)

avabg

These tablets don't help you conceive,the folate in them helps to prevent neural tube defects (like Spina bifida) in the foetus when you do conceive,if you've been having trouble I recommend you see your GP as they will be able to help with investigations into why you're not getting pregnant,in the meantime take a folate supplement and keep on trying.good luck!

Stacca
Stacca

NO, its not even folate its folic acid. If you have MTHFR Folic Acid will make it difficult to conceive.

Meemee57
Meemee57asked

I am currently taking Blackmore conceive well about a week now. Can I also take blackmore folate at the same time? Trying to fall pregnant, am 37years

avabg

Hi there I wouldn't take both at same time as too much of any vitamin can be harmful to the body.best of luck :)

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives

Other Pregnancy Supplements