Blackmores Folate

Listing monitored by Blackmores

3.1
Stacca
StaccaBrisbane

Should know the difference between Folate and Folic acid!

The name of the product says folate but the ingredients says folic acid! No good! There is a big difference in the way it is absorbed. in fact this is dangerous for people with MTHFR. Terrible should be removed from the shelves for mislabeling. Shame on you blackmores you should know more about supplements than this.

Natural Folate

Folic acid not folate

I agree with MM below who wrote she was in a hurry and picked up Blackmores FOLATE but subsequently discovered it is act silly folic acid. I did the same. After taking it for two days I checked the label and it says Folic Acid. My doctor told me take folate not folic acid as the former is natural and the latter synthetic and I have some sort of gene mutation which means she would like me to take the natural form so as not to harm my baby. I bought two bottles too that I now have to throw out. My fault for not checking the super small print but still annoying that the big letters on the front say FOLATE.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Folate compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

It's NOT Folate

I picked it up in a hurry without checking the ingredients, silly me. Why does it have folate on the label when it is actually folic acid? Two very different things. Deceiving.

thina
thina asked

blackmores folate can be help to conceive pregnant.ne and my future husband planning to have baby.where late in our age 41.is this tablet can help us? what is the side effect of it?

Vicky

Just try to take folic from blackmores you wil never know ,and in my experienced I dont have any side effect on it .And try a conceive well it may help.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.asked

Is this vegetarian?

Vicky

I think its not a vegetarian

Norm.
Norm.asked

Would it be advisable to wash it down with orange juice?

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives

• GTIN8: 93808736