Blackmores Folate

3.1
SaraN
SaraNBrisbane

Not recommended

I have gotten quite used to taking other vitamins/medication in a capsule, caplet or tabsule type format that I was really surprised to find that these are the old powdery tablet type. This makes them extremely difficult to swallow. They get stuck in your mouth or throat more often than not, which is very unpleasant. I definitely do not recommend these for anyone who has difficulty swallowing tablets, and don't even try to take them when your have a cold or flu or any type of throat inflammation! I will definitely try another brand next time.

thina
thina asked

blackmores folate can be help to conceive pregnant.ne and my future husband planning to have baby.where late in our age 41.is this tablet can help us? what is the side effect of it?

Vicky

Just try to take folic from blackmores you wil never know ,and in my experienced I dont have any side effect on it .And try a conceive well it may help.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.asked

Is this vegetarian?

Vicky

I think its not a vegetarian

Norm.
Norm.asked

Would it be advisable to wash it down with orange juice?

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives

• GTIN8: 93808736