Blackmores Folate

Listing monitored by Blackmores

3.1
Dr Hannah
Dr HannahPerth, WA

Easy to swallow even with severe morning sickness

I had trouble keeping other supplements down, but these are nice little tablets that are easy to swallow. Reviewers who think that folate and folic acid are different should go back to secondary school. Folic acid is a type of folate and it is metabolised in the same way as natural folate. Not dangerous at all, and best for your baby.

Purchased in June 2020 for $19.00.

VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect and recommended

Hey guys I highly recommended folic acid from blackmoris,I've been taking in almost Three months and now its good a big news for me Im three weeks preggy.Thanks GOD

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

I bought this as it is a trusted brand, my last pregnancy was a "surprise" so i didn't get the recommended 4 week prior to conception doses of folic acid, so this time around we planned a little better and took the supplement and conceived after 5 weeks of trying. Will go onto use Blackmores preg and breastfeeding tabs.
Not too expensive, a convenient dose of Folic acid that most women can't achieve in their day to day diet
nothing, does its job of preparing you for carrying a new life (well, upping your folate levels anyway!)

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Folate compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

sarahwwww
sarahwwww

I used this supplement before pregnancy as advised by the doctor and then went to the Blackmores multivitamin once pregnant (as advised by doctor) which contains folate so this supplement is no longer required.
Supplement for folate only. Trusted brand, and yes the pretty pink packaging of blackmores might suck you in. Avaialble at supermarkets.
you probably wont use the whole pack as you end up switching to the pregnancy vitamin, but can't be helped, but you end up wasting most of the bottle. There are cheaper brands out there but I used only blackmores products whilst I was pregnant.

sassyrav
sassyrav
Tanya
Tanya

Perfect to take when trying to conceive a baby and for the first trimester, not that much more than the generic or other brands. It's great peace of mind to take a quality brand supplement
Provides a good level of folate and a quality trustworthy brand, pink bottle is nice

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

thina
thina asked

blackmores folate can be help to conceive pregnant.ne and my future husband planning to have baby.where late in our age 41.is this tablet can help us? what is the side effect of it?

Vicky

Just try to take folic from blackmores you wil never know ,and in my experienced I dont have any side effect on it .And try a conceive well it may help.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.asked

Is this vegetarian?

Vicky

I think its not a vegetarian

Norm.
Norm.asked

Would it be advisable to wash it down with orange juice?

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives

• GTIN8: 93808736