Part of Blackmores Formula 4.4

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Best formula by far!

From newborn we tried so many formulas, baby was constipated and overall just unhappy with her tummy, we started the Blackmores newborn and since then we’ve never gone back. We used the follow on formula, and she now just 1 in a couple of days so we’ve started on the follow-on which has been great! I’m pregnant again, and we’ll be going straight back to this for second baby. Love it.
Great texture, SO EASY to mix & dissolves immediately.
Although she’s on food, she loves her formula so much she still has it for all sleep times.  Show details ·  1
Kayla O.
Kayla O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Loved this product

My son was originally on NAN and after him habing bad reflux we were advised to change formulas, we went to blackmores and were so happy. It was great while we were able to purchase it, it became harder to find and buy by the time my son was moving up to the 2 so we decided to cut it rather then keep looking and not finding it. I did also use to stock up when it was on sale which was quiet alot which was a big plus for me. Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnRyde7 posts

Nice

I have tried few different brands and this is the best one. It dissolve into cold or room temperature water ( others not really). And it taste really good. I can even use it as a normal milk powder for adults. There's so strange flavour. The price is not the most expensive in the market however it can still go cheaper. It doesn't always have promotion but hope there's more discount for Xmas season

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland59 posts

Excellent!

We love this, been using since it first came out. Easy on little tummies, mixes well no lumps. Obviously tastes good, as we have no problems drinking it. Great for fussy little eaters. Easy to find at Coles or Woolworths. Price is ok, usually on special somewhere, so I buy a couple when it is.

DL1018
DL1018Sydney4 posts

Mix feeling

This formula is so easy to prepare. It dissolves really well in water compared to the other brand. I was given one can from a friend to try as I heard a lot of good comments about it. However, my toddler doesn’t seem to like the taste of it for some reasons, so I have to switch it back to the other brand..

fkn_ace
fkn_aceBrisbane4 posts
  Verified Toddler

my toddler likes it - the nutrition stats seem good

we chose this one as it's nutrition stats seem better than others. It's easy to prepare - one scoop per 50ml of water. They include a scoop in the tin. My toddler likes it. My toddler hasn't had any ill effects from it. win win. We'll continue to buy this brand as it 'does the job' and we see no downsides. usually get it for around $16-18.

Staccamaracca
StaccamaraccaRobina4 posts
  Verified Toddler

Best toddler formula out there

I purchased this formula after reading great reviews and am happy to join them. My toddler loves having a bottle of this before bed every night. It mixes really well and isn’t too expensive. It can be purchased on special for $16 a can which is great value imo. Highly recommend.

muskie
muskieBrisbane6 posts

No issue for my baby

We got it for free in baby expo. My baby dosent like to dress no it on it own but I mix the powde with weetbix she will take it. No sid3 effect in her but she only take 100 ml a day, preparation is easy just like other ba. Formular

ELYSE
ELYSEBaulkham hills51 posts

Kind of strong smell

A couples months ago i was looking for a new formula for my daughter and bought this one. Happened that the smell of the powder is kind of strong. My daughter couldn t stand it. So i guess, it s ood for kids who are on the stage 2 already but not really adapted to toddler who doesn t like strong smell.

Stev
StevNSW, 20005 posts

My kid loves this

Easy to prepare; just need a little swirl. This is the first formula that my kid tried and he seems to enjoy it.

It smells good and tastes just a tiny bit sweet.

Bought this because it's from Blackmores and they are famous for the supplements.. so I assume their formula is good.

rena421
rena421South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Blackmores - really good formula

I've found Blackmores formula to be very good. My son has had no dramas and enjoys it a lot. There is a smoothie recipe on the can which is quite handy. The only difference was that I was used to using 1 scoop of formula per 60ml and Blackmores is one scoop per 50ml of water.

Sev
SevBrisbane64 posts
  Toddler

It's very tasty (have tried it myself) and has all of the vitamins and minerals needed

Bought a couple from coles as they were reduced to try them out - seem like a very good quality, could be used for shakes as well as toddler's formula is quite sweet, some people also replace their sports supplements with this. Smells and tastes very nice. Highly recommend. Since blackmore's produce vitamins it should be all good on the multivitamin's side of it as well.

Mum of One
Mum of One2 posts

Great toddler formula

This has been a great formula for my daughter. The transition from breast feeding to formula feeding at 14 months was made easier with this formula. It isn’t clumpy and has a smooth consistency. It didn’t give her any wind/stomach problems and it seems easily digested. It’s a really nice, gentle formula for toddlers.

Iryna
IrynaMosman7 posts

Great brand

I trust Blackmores brand for many years buying vitamins and supplements. And my older son who is turning 2 in November has been liking it from the age of couple months. First we tried Stage 1 for newborns then follow on formula and now are using formula for toddlers. I wish Blackmores had Stage 4 for juniors too.

Oleh
OlehNSW, 20886 posts

Yummy

I'm a grandpa for 4 kids and I have a huge experience in buying formulas. Every child has his own preferences so we tried many brands and I can say for sure that this formula is one of the best. Very yummy, nutritional and pretty easy to prepare. Highly recommend