3Blackmores Formula

Blackmores Formula Questions & Answers (page 2)

Gail
Gail · Formula Newborn

Does this formula give constipation?

Sharni
Sharni

I haven't had that issue. A little extra water over day might be needed as baby may be getting warm &need a bit more water.

Blackmores   DM

Dear Gail, There are various components of this formula that make it less likely to cause constipation. These include a fat component that is clinically trialed to show a softer stool than standard formula, and the type of iron used is in a form that is unlikely to cause constipation. If you do have any issues with constipation and you'd like some assistance with this, please see your healthcare professional. Feel free to call me on 1800 808 669 or email advice@blackmores.com.au anytime.

Hannah B
Hannah B · Formula Newborn

Hi there.

My 9 month baby girl was on blackmores until she recently changed to dairy free (having goat milk instead). The thing is, before i was told to change her to dairy free until she turns 1, i stacked up quite a bit of blackmore cans... and i dont know what to do with them any more.. can i feed her the step 2 after 12 months? Does step 2 have much different ingredients from step 3..?

Blackmores   DM

Dear Hannah, Thanks for your question.

The main difference between the stage 2 infant formula is the protein ratio. The stage 2 formula has a 50:50 whey to casein protein ratio, while the Toddler milk drink is the same as ordinary cow's milk in this regard. It is fine to use the stage 2 formula for your little girl after she turns 1 so long as she can tolerate dairy.

I hope this answers your question Hannah. If I can assist you further, feel free to reply to this message, call me on 1800 808 669 or email advice@blackmores.com.au.

Pamela · Formula Newborn

Hi, i used to buy this fomula in Countdown, i live in NZ. they must have taken it off the shelves as i cant find it there anymore. can u help me where i can buy it now?

Blackmores   DM

Hi Pamela, Thanks for your question, I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems finding this product. Countdown continue to stock Blackmores Infant Nutrition products but your local store may not have stock for reasons beyond our control. You may be able to request that the store order the product in for you.

Alternatively, I can see that Countdown do have the full range available on their website and you should be able to order it that way. I have found the products listed here: external link

Another option is to purchase the product directly from our website here: external link . You are able to order up to 6 tins at a time and there is a flat rate delivery fee of $25 AUD.

I do hope that this information helps Pamela. If you continue to have problems finding the product, please message me or email advice@blackmores.com.au with your post code and I will see if I can find another local stockist for you.

Pamela

hi i followed up your link but i cant see the Blackmores Infant Formular Tin anywhere, all i can find is vitamins etc...

Blackmores   DM

Hi Pamela, this should direct link you to the product on the Countdown website external link

I hope that one works!

Regards,

Pamela

hi again, thanks fr that. it did get me to the product eventually but it says "Unavailable in your area". I hope they will be back soon!! Cheers, Pamela

Thuy
Thuy · Formula Newborn

My baby is very chubby. I want him to gain height. Is this formula milk product helps to develop children's height . And the product doesn't contain too much fat/protein. Thank you.

Wasabi2011
Wasabi2011

Hi, height is very much determined by genetics. Nutrition helps but as long as the baby is not malnourished, he or she will grow to the potential height determined by the parents' genes.

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives

Select a listing for your question
Blackmores Formula