Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding Gold

Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding Gold Questions & Answers

Katie FC jaycat P.
Katie FC jaycat P.

How long I have to take before I can get pregnant and how many month?

Marija R.
Marija R.

Is it OK to 2 casuels a day or is to much to take? How many hours in between?

Bree
Bree

Hi, I was wondering how many hours between each tablet is recommended? Some days I forget until late afternoon. So is it ok to have one tablet at 5.00pm and another at 8.30pm ?

Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Can I take both tablets at the same time or do I need to take 1 in the morning and 1 at dinner?

JIsb
JIsb

At what stage should you to stop taking these vitamins?

brandi w.
brandi w.

Can this make you feel sick the first time taking it

Amy J.

hi i have a unusual question. I have being trying to conceive for a few months now so decided to try this but i am not sure about using it. My problem is having liver issues because of glandular fever that i have recovered from but liver is slowly getting better. I want to know will taking this effect my liver enzymes or liver as almost healed but just scared it will make it worse again.

RedPenVandal
RedPenVandal

It might not be safe to use multivitamins like this one when you have liver damage because the purpose of the liver is to regulate the amount of chemicals you have in your body. So by taking this pregnancy supplement, you risk overloading your liver and causing issues, especially since this contains iron.

But to be on the safe side, you should get go to the doctor, explain your situation to them, show them the vitamins and see whether this will be safe for you to use. Where your health and well being is concerned, especially when you’re trying to get pregnant, its better to get professional advice rather than trust the internet :)

Amy J.

I have seen doctors and the fact that it contains iron is not w problem for me as iron supplements don't affect my liver issue that is completely healed now

Sinh T.
Sinh T.

I find Blackmores conceive well too expensive. Can i use this instead? How long before pregnancy that i should start taking these?

Amy J.

it is recommended to take them 1 month before trying to get pregnant and is perfectly fine to use if trying to get pregnant.

Ambreen J.
Ambreen J.

Should i take 2capsules at a time or one in morning and one in evening?

Mss S.
Mss S.

How can I buy it now?

Maria
Maria

When should I start them after confirming pregnancy?

straight away.

Mani

Due to busy schedule I don’t have my meal properly during day. Can I take two tablets together along with my dinner??? Instead of taking day/night individually???

Amy

Do you have any type of food or drink during the day? tea, coffee light snacks? I would take one then and one with dinner. If you are pregnant you should really be making food a priority, definitely more than just one meal a day...

Mani

Thanks I do take one in the morning with my cuppa and a fruit. Was wondering this much food is okay to take my day tablet.

Natasha G.
Natasha G.

I just take them start feeling sick thinking trying something new

sabou7a1981
sabou7a1981

Blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding gold is halal

Batrisyia W.
Batrisyia W.

I can't swallow tablets. Can I break capsule or crush the Blackmore pregnancy ones?

Nora Y
Nora Y

What is the capsule made of?

Laura
Laura

Hi Nora,

Not entirely sure what the actual capsule is made of, but the following link explains the ingredients. I'm sure you could email the company for a response. The capsules are quite squishy (gelatinous perhaps?) and easy to swallow. Hope this helps!

Tina
Tina

Hi there. Is blackmore pregnancy and breast feeding halal?

Greg

Could you send me Few tablets for my daughters To try? She been buying tablets for morning sick and having trouble keeping them down. The smelll is a problem to.

If you can do this for there I will email address

Emy

Are these the ones you need before pregnancy?

Shay
Shay

I believe they recommend taking Elevit before conceiving. But I would seek advice from your GP.

Danni

Yes, they are recommended to women who are trying to conceive as the vitamins in the capsules promote healthy pregnancy – Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-feeding Gold is specially formulated to provide the essential nutrients women require prior to and during pregnancy, as well as when breast-feeding. Two capsules per day provide recommended dietary intake quantities of most vitamins for pregnant women, plus minerals and oils essential for baby's health. They are low-constipation iron and are (in my opinion) better than other brands such as Elevit and Natures Way as they are more likely to cause constipation from iron intake. I've been taking these vitamins for almost 2 years (the 9 months I was pregnant and for 14 months post-partum) and have recently begun taking them again as I am trying to conceive.

Emy

Do you need to take them everyday to be effective??

Kate

Do we swallow Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold with their capsules? Or we have to cut the capsule and swallow the inner fluids?

I’m so confused here

Danni

You swallow the capsules whole - DO NOT chew, break or cut the capsules. They are to be swallowed whole only, with water.

Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives