Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding Gold

Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding Gold Questions & Answers (page 2)

sim
sim

my baby is 7 month old now and i am still taking blackmore gold so is it ok??

Danni

Yes, Blackmore's Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold vitamins are for both during pregnancy & after. I have taken them since i found out i was pregnant & I am breastfeeding my 11 month old and I still take these vitamins everyday. They still provide many benefits to you even beyond pregnancy.

Poo
Poo

Is blackmores pragnancy and breast feeding suitable for vegetarians?

Danni

I'm not certain if they are however, it says on the container that there is no added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours or sweeteners. It does however contain fish oil (omega 3).

Kat
Kat

Can I take this while TTC?

Danni

Yes! It is very beneficial to women TTC as it contains folic acid which is recommended to women to take before concieving as it plays an important role in the production of red blood cells and helps your baby's neural tube develop into her/his brain and spinal cord. Birth defects occur within the first 3-4 weeks of pregnancy. So it's important to have folate in your system during those early stages when your baby's brain and spinal cord are developing to decrease any risks :)

chiomzy
chiomzy

i need to make a request for blackmores pregnancy & breast-feeding now and how do i go about it?

kloh5146
kloh5146

You can just grab it from chemist warehouse, no prescription needed.

Caroline1982
Caroline1982

I'm a first time mum I was just wondering if any other first time mums take blackmores pregnancy gold to help with morning sickness?

Arisa
Arisa

Congrats on the baby news. I'd suggest Natures Own brand instead. With Blackmore, I found I needed to take it with a large meal after or get a constant fishy reflux which may make tbe nausea worse. Good luck..

Famiza Gaffar
Famiza Gaffar

Is blackmores Pregnancy & Breasting-Feeding 120 Capsules Halal?

Ayse
Ayse

Hi Famiza! I called the actual company when i found out i was pregnant! They said it was 100% halal! =]

Shannon fullerton
Shannon fullerton

What vitamins are in these tablets

Have a read of this.

im
im

How to buy this product because I am from indonesia

Try ebay

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives