Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C

I have these every winter.

I carry these around with me every winter when i tend to get sinus issues from the cold weather. They don't even taste that bad and you don't need to be taking them for a length of time to get relief. Just take one in the morning and one in the evening at the first sign of nasal issues.

Great product

I have bad Sinus and was advised by a friend to Try Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish and Garlic tablets.
Couldn't believe the difference after about the first hour of taking them. Have now taken them every day for about a month and I really impressed will defiantly continue taking

Terrible!!!

I took this for only 2 days and i bled heavily and had horrible cramps, i jumped on the internet and found out that Horseradish has been used as an abortogenic since the 1400's. As soon as i stopped using it the bleeding and pain went away in less then a day. I went onto the Blackmores website and it just said not to be used by pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Now i was not pregnant at the time nor was i due for my menses (i am on the pill) i have spoken to Naturopaths since and they have been appalled that brands market horseradish in such high doses, it shouldn't be consumed by women or anyone trying to fall pregnant. Not happy.

Unbelievable - this works

I have had recurring sinusitis and it has been painful, annoying and draining. I have tried all sorts of medication and nothing has worked up until now! I have taken this product for one day and I have had great relief. It took two doses and a sleep but I have woken up feeling so much better. Sinusitis can be so debilitating but I feel some hope now!
Fast acting