BlackVue DR490-2CH / DR490L-2CH

BlackVue DR490-2CH / DR490L-2CH

DR490L-2CH (with LCD) and DR490-2CH

Ok with the function but abit expensive for the function it has

Item was a bit pricey for the function it provides. But otherwise it does its job. So far so good. hopefully does not run into problems like those described on the net. Otherwise happy with packaging and function etc. Just felt it is a bit expensive as the functions are pretty basic, But overall good item. just expensive

DASH CAM WORTH WAITING FOR

I Ordered the Item from Linelink and received it promptly.
I started installation of the Item on Thursday 23/11/2017 and final completion on Friday 24/11/2017.
I read the "Instruction Manual several times and consulted my Owners Manual" for my Honda 2019 Jazz to locate the "Fuse Box" and "Empty Fuse Ports".
I Ordered the Blackvue with the 128gb Miro SD Card and then Ordered the SD Card to USB Reader so that I can take out the 128gb Micro SD Card and View footage on my Apple Computer in the future if needed.
I ordered "Micro Low Profile Fuses" and "Tap Fuses Holders" on eBay and received them promptly.
I bought a "12v Testing Light" from Jaycar and started Testing the Fuses in the Car Fuse Box EMPTY Ports for NON USED FUSES.
I now had all necessary Items to commence "Installation of the DUAL CAMERA" Dash Cam.
I started with Wiring the Rear Camera and then the Front Camera tucking all wires as recommended.
I hard wired the Item as instructed in the Blackvue Manual.
I then "Tested with the Ignition ON and then OFF" and all worked great and "Adjusted the ANGLE" of BOTH Cameras. The Blackvue Dual Cameras all Works Great.
Opinion:
The Australian Dealer Linelink [9 out of 10] for Price and Pre Purchase and after Sale Service.
The Blackvue Customer Service [10 out of 10 - I am waiting to hear back from them about the size of fuse to use in the Hard Wire Kit].
The Blackvue DR49OL-2 CH [10 out of 10].
The Quality of the video and [10 out of 10].
The ease of USE and Programing the Item [10 out of 10].
Can I recommend the Item [yes 10 out of 10].
OK, this is early days and I have just started using the Item.
I will do a follow up Review in due course and hope there is no problems or Warranty Issues.
I understand this Item is first rate.

Hi Mike, Thanks for taking the time to write your extensive review. Its great to hear you are enjoying your new BlackVue. The 490L-2Ch will not draw more than 0.5A however we can not advise what size fuse you will require as this will depend on which circuit is being used. Please fee free to get in touch if you need any clarification. Best Regards, James BlackVue Australia