BlackVue DR650GW / DR650S

BlackVue DR650GW / DR650S (page 3 of 8)

Dual Camera and Single Camera

Great camera.

Purchased the blackvue 650. It replaced a 450 as the 659 had wifi. Have used for about 3 weeks and had no problems at all. Would thoroughly recommend this dashcam. I am looking at purchasing the 112 battery pack as well so I can run the camera in park mode as well. Again great product and great service from Sportsgps from where I brought it from. Thanks for a great product.

saygdaytorob

saygdaytorobBrisbane, QLD

Buy from Auto BlackBox online for a great camera brand

Have owned and used my Blackvue DR650GW for a couple of years now, never missed a beat. Auto BlackBox have been extremely helpful from the beginning to ownership and now when I wanted a larger SD card and an additional bracket, they have been first class in customer service. Can't believe my order from ordering late one arvo arrives the next morning at my work!! Great communication throughout with clear emails confirming everything was dispatched and had arrived and the purchase was complete. Highly recommended if you want no fuss prompt service to your doorstep, and great products too to buy and get support on. I can't wait to get the next camera just to use them again :) Thank you again James for making the above happen.

Kirsten M

Kirsten MMelbourne

Fantastic unit

A nice small unit which replaced an existing dashcam in my car. Its so easy to use and the size means that it sits nicely behind the mirror and doesn't obscure the view. Easy to connect to it via wifi to view live and recorded footage (and download if required) and i love the voice announcements it makes. Excellent quality video also. Highly recommended.

DereckRockingham City

BlackVue dashcams are AWESOME

A friend of mine has one of these dash cams. It is AMAZING. Wifi works so well. The picture quality is the best I have seen. I don't have one yet but I will have one when mine doesn't work any more. I don't think it will be too long.

I will. Thank you.

Ozzy

OzzySydney, NSW

This is Perfeet, can't live without my BlackVue

It's easy to use and even an app to connect to it inbuilt WiFi. I love it, It's got record while car is parked which is the best as being a deliver driver I park and stop all the time, I'm on the road most days so it's caught a lot of crazy drivers even a hit and run on my van..

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Hi Ozzy, Feel free to share some of the videos you have captured on our Facebook page, we always love to see footage our customers have captured.
Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Excellent low profile dash cam.

Recently installed the DR650s 2 ch system with power pro magic. Very discrete profile with HD front camera 1080 and 720 rear camera. Optional power pro installed to prevent draining battery when in park mode. Easy application installed to change settings and review any footage. Plenty of easy to follow instructions on their web site and utube.

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Thanks for the review Brazilnut, definitely a great choice with the DR650S-2CH and Power Magic Pro.

SCM

SCMSydney

Lifetime of protected motoring

I've had the DR650S installed in my car for 3 weeks now.. I've since had 3 weeks of reliable, protected motoring. Actually turns out to be 3 weeks longer than I've had before and I've had a dashcam installed in my car for over 18 months. The Power Magic Pro Kit works wonderfully well with parking mode and is a cinch to install (if you're somewhat technically minded). Set up is easy on the phone with the wifi connection option. I purchased the optional tamper proof case which fits well; except wifi can't be easily turned on and off with it installed. Not a big issue however. I would 100% recommend one of their products to anyone.. I just wish I could've seen into the future with my previous purchase.

AMAZING CAR CAMERA

By far the best car camera ive seen and brought on the market would never buy any other car camera blackvue is the best the two channel is great as you can record front and back of car and the recording even after parking is awesome keep up the great work blackvue

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Hi David, Thanks for the review!! Really happy to hear how much you love your BlackVue.

Wallyworld

WallyworldMaroochydore, Queensland

Had some issues at the start but been running fine ever since

Bought and had the Blackvue DR650GW-2CH cam and T-Power UPS hard wired into my Mercedes Benz W205 C250 around mid June 2015 by Maroochy Car Sound. Had some issues at the very start with the DTV as a result of the cable to rear camera not being shielded properly but once that was resolved its been running fine ever since. I like the fact that I can now rely on it working every time I drive anywhere and it gives me peace of mind. I would never go back to the other brands. I have tried several other brands and they did not come close.
I like the fact that whilst the car is parked I have assurance that I am filming anyone that tries to scratch or steal anything.

Mind at Ease.

Best thing since slice bread. I hear all the time he hit my car and denying it. Great to have for the safety of your family, all you hear these days is people getting hijacked. You need to see it with your own eyes to believe it. Great product. ✅.

Davo

Couldn't think of anything better. Especially when disputing the speed travelling. It's all being recorded in front of your eyes, when, where, what & whom. Love it cos the truth hurts. Recommend this product 10 million times over.

Scott P

Scott PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Car Camera on the Market

The Blackvue is the best car camera on the market. Crystal clear picture, excellent features and easy to use software that easily bluetooths to your smartphone. If you're in the market for a car vamera, do yourself a favour and buy one of these for your vehicle, you wont regret it.

SandyNewcastle, NSW

A Definate Necessity

I have learnt quickly in Newcastle & Central Coast NSW that double centre lines, traffic lights and stop signs around here are only for be law abiding citizens. And sorry, that's very few, considering I see 70 year olds overtaking in school zones and back streets and 8/10 drivers heading towards you with their drivers side wheels 1/2 metre across centre lines oblivious to their poor driving skills. In the UK, you would be arrested and charged. Anyway, I purchased this CAM out of necessity. The CAM works well and does the job its intended for.

Sandy

I will upload one soon. Crazy driver 1/2 metre over double centre lines around a blind corner (curb side parked cars and vans in our lane block line of sight) and head on crash in to tractor - ouch !

DerickWA, 6171

Worked well at first, now causing problems.

Worked great at first, but now continually telling me that it is 'restarting'. Put a new genuine micro SD into machine but same result. Ongoing attempt to update software, change mamory card, etc, now means that 12 month warranty is up. Will you replace the camera Blackvue, or shall we go statutory warranty?

Derick

I hope so, because I have 3 of these cameras - one in each family car....

Cheers.

Great Product!

Awesome service and support from Automotive Superstore, I now have a camera front and rear in each of my cars and feel much safer! Took a little while to install and setup but now I couldn't be without them. They're going to be invaluable in case of an accident. Over the Cloud is great for backup of important events too

JJT

JJTBrisbane

The Blackvue Dash Cameras only get better

This is the fourth BLACKVUE dash camera I've purchased over the past three years. I have them in all of my vehicles now and the quality of the image, the storage capacity and the app have improved over that time. When you install the Power Magic Pro, which allows recording when the ignition is off, it gives you piece of mind that if you car is damaged while its parked you'll be able to identify the vehicle or person who has damaged it.....and will save you money with the insurance excess when making a claim.

Blackvue 2 Channel dash camera

I keep on coming back to Blackvue to purchase their latest cameras. Just bought my third 2 channel camera, this time to take advantage of the 'over the cloud' option. The second camera I bought had an improved resolution. The first Blackvue camera I bought suited my needs perfectly. All purchases were made online using the dealer locator from Auto BlackBox. Their service and after sales assistance is first rate. Don't mess about, go buy a Blackvue camera. I didn't regret it, I am sure you wont either.

waynoshaw

waynoshawMelbourne

Fantastic, Friendly, Helpful, Unbeatable Price, Experienced, Top Product and Service!

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Just as they advetised, it performs as per their specifications...

Out of the box, easy for a novice to install. Software to review the footage performs really well with great definition and frame rate. Quality of footage is awesome and would really be an advantage in an insurance situation. It will be your defence if somebody tries to claim you were at fault. A picture tells a thousand words.
Well done BlackVue on a product that more than matches the advertised data.

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for the fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Haydn

HaydnSydney

Very happy with my choice

Pretty happy with the BlackVue. It has great resolution, simple install and I thought the ability to watch video on the iPhone app was great too - I bought mine from www.automotivesuperstore.com.au and got a bargain with the hardwiring kit and SD card as a bundle with next day delivery. Would recommend.

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Hi Haydn, Great to hear from you and glad to hear you are happy with your new BlackVue :) All the best.

Steve

Steve

Excellent product

Very happy with this dash cam purchased it today fantastic though I'm not sure about the distance viewing in the front maybe I'm not use to it yet I viewed it from my iPhone and struggled to read the number plate apart from that this product is the best on the market

Ben W

Ben Wasked

Dual Camera DR650S-2CH

After an incident last night, I removed 64gb sd card to review files. Only files found on the card were from a few months ago and it seems no new files are available to view. My cameras are set to record constantly inc parking mode using the power magic pro.
The SD card was purchased recently from Ebay advertised as 'genuine blackvue' and from an Australian seller.
Is this likely to be an SD card issue or something else?

Hello Ben,
We're very sorry to hear that this has happened. From what you have described, it does sound like the mSD card is corrupt and will need replacing. May I suggest contacting our support team via email; sales@blackvue.com.au
They will be able to further assist you with this matter.
BlackVue Australia.

Hamid K

Hamid Kasked

Hi my DR650GW stopped recording,there is no recording light at all but the GPS light is on,any advice, thanks

Hi Hamid,
Thanks for reaching out. The above described symptom can be caused by a number of factors. The best thing to do is get in touch with our support team on the details below to go through the trouble shooting process and work out the next step to resolving this issue.
BlackVue Australia
08 6267 5167

Lotto

Lottoasked

I have 650 2 channel cam . I have updated a latest firmware and couldnt get an alert sound like normal parking, parking mode on . Could u please advice me

Hi Lotto,
These settings should be accessible via the app, however maybe the PC player will be easier? Have you downloaded this and tried it?
Please let us know how you go and if you require any further help.
BlackVue Australia.

Get an answer from our members and BlackVue representatives

BlackVue Dual Camera DR650S-2CH

BlackVue Single Camera DR650GW-1CH

CategoryDash CamsDash CamsDash CamsDash CamsDash Cams
Price (RRP) $549.00$399.00
Viewing Angle 129°129°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
Megapixels 2.1 MP2.1 MP
Channels 21
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD cardMicroSD card
Weight124 g96 g
Dimensions Front: 36 x 118.5, Rear: 25 x 67.4 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Replaced byBlackVue Dual Camera DR650S-2CHBlackVue Single Camera DR650S-1CH