MPN: DR750S-1CH
See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BlackVue

Good Camera overall. Features are good. Camera quality could be better

ross
rossPerth, WA

Not MMI friendly

Can't work with Audi MMI, as it interferes with the bluetooth when the iphone app is on. It plays back well on the iphone but takes up lot's of memory on your iphone. When the iphone app is on, you can receive calls on blue tooth but will not revert back to your radio station after the end of the call, otherwise, great little camera.

Other Dash Cams

Anthony D.asked

Hi,

I installed this camera a while ago and it was working perfectly. Recently I went on an off-road 4wd trip and during the trip, the camera would randomly say "powering down" and turn off, then reboot with the usual "blackvue for your safe driving starting normal recording". At other times it says "restarting" and then goes through the same process. It seems to be at random intervals too. I've tried updating firmware and also formatting the sd card. I'm using the supplied sd card along with a power magic pro. Any advice?

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
Hearing the prompts "Powering down" and "Restarting" would usually indicate two separate things occurring.

The camera announces "Powering down" when there has been a disruption of power flow to the system.
Did this prompt occur multiple times while driving?
If so we would advise checking the PMP harness and ensuring that all wires a fastened and secured.

As for the "Restarting" prompt, the most common cause for this would be a faulty or faulting SD Card.
However in rare cases it can even be the camera itself.
Do you have an alternate SD Card (even 3rd party) that can be temporarily used with the system to see if the same issue occurs?

Please let us know

Anthony D.

I forgot to mention I'm using a PMP set to 12V and 12 hours. The harness is nice and secure, and the wiring has been hard wired with fuse taps. The off road trip was quite bumpy, I thought potentially the camera had made too many event videos and that could have damaged its operation? I'll try with a generic sd card and see how I go.

pelsedonobend
pelsedonobendasked
DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)

My Blackvue keeps saying Audio recording off ....then will say .... Starting audio recording this is very annoying is this a fault? or is the a setting I can change to stop this the device is only 2 weeks old and was fitted to a new car.

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Hi, It sounds the camera proximity sensor is being constantly triggered.
Are you able to advise if this occurs during night and day driving or just day driving?

08 6267 5167

Daz
Dazasked
DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)

Hi. Is there a way to add the smaller rear camera to what I already have?

Garry
Garry

I already have Blackvue DR750S-2Channel

Hi Daz,

Thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately the DR750S-1CH does not have the port required to house a rear camera.

08 6267 5167

See all BlackVue DR750S-1CH (1 Channel) questions

Get an answer from our members and BlackVue representatives

Compare all 3 BlackVue DR750S
CategoryDash Cams
Viewing Angle 139°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Megapixels 2.1 MP
Channels 1
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD card