Blackvue Power Magic Battery Pack B-112

Listing monitored by BlackVue

1.3

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fire hazard & broke down 1.5 yrs

Purchased in June 2018 for $270.00.

BlackVue
BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue
BlackVue
BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue
CASHIE
CASHIE

B-112 BATTERY PACK NOT DESCRIBED ON BOX PROPERLY.

Bought to power dr750s cameras but as new car only has a constant powered cigarette socket it does not work.but on box just says plug into this .Easy and simple installation.but really is only for ignition powered sockets and does not stipulate this! as ive opened box .Will not give a refund as is no good too me.Not happy.

Other Car Accessories

Blake S
Blake SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great idea but unreliable.

So I bought this with my blackvue dash cam as that is awesome so I bought from them again. This is a battery pack that charges from the aux and then allows the camera to run on after the car is off, Also has a couple of high speed USB outs which was handy since I needed to charge my phone and the aux was taken up with the camera.

It stopped holding charge not long after I got it and now just over a year later it is completely dead.

I would either hard wire the camera power supply or just get used to it only being on when the car is on, There are other brands.. can't be any worse than this.

Car Accessories

Find out how Blackvue Power Magic Battery Pack B-112 compares to other Car Accessories