BlackWolf

BlackWolf

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great products, appalling customer service and warranty

I loved my blackwolf backpack. The small zip went after about 6 months and I continued to use it for another 2 years until I found out about the lifetime warranty. I was denied a replacement due to 'wear and tear'.

I emailed the company with a very detailed description of the life of my backpack and how much I enjoyed it, to the extent of being quite a fanboy, recommending the brand to friends.

The product managers response was a thanks but sorry.

I was in the process of buying the same backpack when I found out about the warranty, although after my interaction with the company I will avoid the brand at all costs.

troy

troybonny hills

Update to f ing thing hate it.

I must give credit where it is due. 2008 we bought our turbo light plus when I discharged from the Army and although it didn't get used a lot I wasn't sure how the life time warranty claim would stand when we took ours back to kangaroo tent city with receipt of purchase with a list of issues. Well today we went back to kangaroo tent city to pick up the new tent, It is the new version as well so very happy. Just hoping the old issues are fixed but the new awning and window changes should be a lot better.
Well done to kangaroo tent city and black wolf.

Neil