Blanco BM32CX

Blanco BM32CX

Microwaves Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of microwave would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.6

Wonder-why

Wonder-whyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish product

Whilst this microwave looks good it is truly a sub-standard rubbish microwave. Not worth anywhere near it's huge $$$ price tag. We used it for warming up only and it lasted 4 yrs before just stopping one day this week
I Paid $170 to have a Blanco service agent come and change the fuse (apparently) but by the following evening it was not heating up anything again and now the dial is very hot to the touch.

I wouldn't bother spending any more on this crap... My last microwave cost $125 and lasted more than ten years ..I only tossed it out to replace it with this Blanco.
I'm so disappointed and could never recommend anyone build it into your kitchen cabinetry... It's not worth the money not the aggro

Purchased in August 2015 for A$570.00.

Noise Level
Know_your_rights

Know_your_rightsAU

Inside door surround melted, unit dangerous to use.

Purchased for A$245.00.

Noise Level
Lyn Jones

Lyn JonesBURNIE

Good microwave

I purchased this Blanco microwave/convection oven in 2015 and have had nil issues. I wanted it to match my Blanco oven which it does and thought I would use the convection oven part of it, but I don't. It is a great microwave and the kitchen clock is super easy to reset whenever the power goes out!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Microwaves

Find out how Blanco BM32CX compares to other Microwaves

Jess

JessDarling Downs, QLD

Wrong choices

We had so many issues with the lights. We only used it for two years but we had so much issues with lights. You can't change light by yourself and you need technician to do it, it will cost you too much for long run so it is not worth to buy it. However, Blanco customer service are very good, they send someone to fix it as soon as possible. We had Blanco dishwasher, cook top, oven and built in microwave, we got problems with every single product. I don't think i will buy this brand any more.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Sarah

Sarah

This mocrowave is OK

Purchased in September 2016, this Microwave works fine. However, it combines microwave and oven together, which caused the functions complicated. It is complicated to operate as well. Sometimes, I have to re-read instructions to find a particular function. If I need a new microwave, I won't buy this brand and type.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
hengeo

hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great built in microwave, built well and easy to use.

Purchased in 2014 with a cooking pack, works well, cooks relatively evenly for a microwave. Convection cooking is a plus but I don't really use it. I purchased it to match with a Blanco oven and I have used the grill function multiple times with success when reheating pizza! Stainless steel still looks like new and hasn't rusted like the old one I had for two years previously!

Rita

RitaMelbourne, Victoria

Blanco have already replaced mine 3 times and now refunded me

Junk in stainless steel box