Blanco BWC6X / BWC9X / BWCE6X / BWCE9X

Blanco BWC6X / BWC9X / BWCE6X / BWCE9X

BWC6X, BWC9X, BWCE6X and BWCE9X

See the Best Range Hoods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Never recommend this product to anyone who cooks

Date PurchasedOct 2013

Total garbage. Blanco should have recalled this product. They don't support what they sell

I've just had the 3rd control module blow up. The first time it happened was just out of warranty. We've been stuck with this damn thing as the flu cover has been cut into the cornices in the kitchen to integrate it. Blanco show no support. We are considering moving soon and possibly building a new home. Blanco is at the absolute bottom of the list for any appliances should we go down that path. They've lost a customer for life.

Date PurchasedSep 2010
Nick

NickAU

Average extraction, noisy and oil drips a day later down from motor

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Debz

DebzPort Adelaide

Nice and works well!

I needed a powerful range hood that did not sound like a jet engine. This does it! I clean the filters weekly because of all the cooking and have this thing on full blast! Works well, looks good. It's easy to clean too! I'm happy I did not spend $2000 on a silent rangehood when people complain they are still noisy.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

sheena1747

sheena1747AU

Strange

I had previously had a Blanco rangehood that I thought was excellent, this one is not as good. It keeps turning itself on... I was starting to think we were haunted... I would come inside and it would be roaring its head off... last resort was when it kept turning itself on then going up to full bore, I turned it off about 8 times in the end I had to disconnect the power to it. It is only a few months old and they are going to fix it.
The price, it was heavily reduced..... now I know why.
turns itself on.

M> Lindensydney

Poor product

Had a Blanco BWCE6X ducted rangehood installed two and a half years ago for a total cost of $1500. The central light switch died a year later and fixed under warranty. Happened again just out of warranty and cost over $250 to fix have not bothered.The motor suction is pathetic.This is a totally useless product .Will not touch BLANCO product again!

does not do the job it is supposed to do.

Renovation BlokeMelbourne

Great Extraction for Curries

We have a BWCE9X and it works a treat. We cook with a lot of spices including curry and rely heavily on the rangehood to remove these odours and the power of this unit is awesome. I must strongly disagree with km94 and possibly the problem he or she is experiencing is the foam packaging problem that my sis-in-law had where the installer forgot to remove this. This caused hers to make a bit more noise and slowed the extraction. Hers works as well as ours now although a different model from Blanco but looks similar. Yes thumbs up to the BWCE9X works great
Awesome Suction

km94

km94Canberra

No suction power at all - waste of time and money

I have the BWCE9X installed in my new kitchen and the motor is so small that on the highest setting, the suction even doesn't hold up a sheet of paper. It just doesn't serve the purpose it is supposed to. Don't waste your money. I will never buy any Blanco again.

Useless, not of merchandable quality. I am going to try and get this one replaced with one that actually works.

Renovation Bloke

Maybe the problem you are experiencing is the foam packaging problem that my sis-in-law had where the installer forgot to remove this. This caused hers to make a bit more noise and slowed the extraction. Hers works so much better now this is sorted.

Mui

Muiasked

BWC9X

letter "F" appears on the range hood indicator. what does it mean?

paul

It probably means it will be "F' d" in a few years. Mine is!

heinoasked

my blanco rangehood light & fan do not work i need a new board that sits behind the switched, but am unable to find one. Any help?
Heino

Anon
Anon

Go to http://www.agw.com.au

It is not just a new board. The replacement unit contains the lightbulb fittings and the switchboard (it is all one unit). You will need the exact model number but but before you go and buy it, remember that it will cost you $150 dollars and IT WILL inevitably blow up again.

Also, the job to change it is dirty and difficult for one person.

My advice would be to get a new rangehood and avoid Blanco at all costs. This is a fault which Blanco fail to acknowledge. For a premium brand, they have the worst support and I will never buy their products again.

Good luck.

heino

at the moment am unable to get the part still hoping

paul

Hope you bought a better brand. Old ones are not usually worth repairing now days.

dave

daveasked

BWCE9X

How much is a new light switch for a blanco bwce9x cooker hood

M> Linden

My Rangehood is the 6x and the switch mechanism was about $250 the guarantee on this was about6 mths. I decided not to throw good money after bad and did not get it fixed.

Get an answer from our members and Blanco representatives

Blanco BWCE9X