Blanco BWC9X

Blanco BWC9X

Total garbage. Blanco should have recalled this product. They don't support what they sell

I've just had the 3rd control module blow up. The first time it happened was just out of warranty. We've been stuck with this damn thing as the flu cover has been cut into the cornices in the kitchen to integrate it. Blanco show no support. We are considering moving soon and possibly building a new home. Blanco is at the absolute bottom of the list for any appliances should we go down that path. They've lost a customer for life.

Date PurchasedSep 2010
Nick

NickAU

Average extraction, noisy and oil drips a day later down from motor

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Debz

DebzPort Adelaide

Nice and works well!

I needed a powerful range hood that did not sound like a jet engine. This does it! I clean the filters weekly because of all the cooking and have this thing on full blast! Works well, looks good. It's easy to clean too! I'm happy I did not spend $2000 on a silent rangehood when people complain they are still noisy.

Date PurchasedApr 2016