Blanco BWC9X

Blanco BWC9X

2.4

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extracts grease, then drips it back onto stove later

As others have said, the grease which the unit extracts collects on the motor, which is situated just above the middle filter, and then drips back onto the filter and then the stove - hardly an appetising prospect if you are cooking in an open pot. Every day there is a new accumulation of grease, even when the motor has been wiped down the previous evening. This is a pity, as apart from this it is quiet and effective but I feel I've bought a lemon.

Purchased in July 2019.

Carl

CarlSydney, NSW

Terrible filters, Oil drips back through daily

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$600.00.

Total garbage. Blanco should have recalled this product. They don't support what they sell

I've just had the 3rd control module blow up. The first time it happened was just out of warranty. We've been stuck with this damn thing as the flu cover has been cut into the cornices in the kitchen to integrate it. Blanco show no support. We are considering moving soon and possibly building a new home. Blanco is at the absolute bottom of the list for any appliances should we go down that path. They've lost a customer for life.

Date PurchasedSep 2010
Range Hoods

Find out how Blanco BWC9X compares to other Range Hoods

Nick

NickAU

Average extraction, noisy and oil drips a day later down from motor

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Debz

DebzPort Adelaide

Nice and works well!

I needed a powerful range hood that did not sound like a jet engine. This does it! I clean the filters weekly because of all the cooking and have this thing on full blast! Works well, looks good. It's easy to clean too! I'm happy I did not spend $2000 on a silent rangehood when people complain they are still noisy.

Date PurchasedApr 2016