Blanco CG604WXFFC

Blanco CG604WXFFC

MPN: CG604WXFFC

See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dean

DeanMurray Region, NSW

Great buy!

The burners are spaced well and the back ones are placed in enough that they are not close to the splash back. Great jet power - if anything the burners are too efficient! The burners are a great size to suit my cooking needs. It gets nearly daily use and is easy to clean. The stainless steel is of good quality. Was guided by a previous good rating and do not regret it as it was great value compared to others on the market at other retailers

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

PipF

PipFMelbourne

Exceeded my expectations

I have never bought a Blanco appliance until now. I had read reviews from many sites and the Blanco gas cooktop always rated well. I have to agree. It is easy to use, easy to clean, simple lines and the gas elements ignite quickly and can go down to a very low setting. I paid $560 for it at Camberwell Electrics (Dec 2017) and consider that to be excellent value for money. It is well designed with the larger element, which comes with a wok fitting, at the front so you don't have pots and pans up against your splashback. Would certainly recommend this appliance in its price point.

Date PurchasedDec 2017