Blanco Slide-Out BRS602X

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Debz

DebzPort Adelaide

Works well

Takes out virtually all the fumes when I cook, not too noisy either so I leave it on the high setting. Aluminium filters do require to be cleaned every 2 - 3 weeks but can be put into the dishwasher which is convenient. Slide out mechanism is easy to slide in and out and doesn't feel like its scraping. Happy with my purchase!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Not happy. Bad design and poor quality

After around 4 years stopped working due to circuit board burned out. All power goes thru the tiny copper conductors that are nowhere near up to the job. I don't think it should pass Australian/industry standards. Also the filters don't do a very effective job. I've been equally disappointed with our Blanco cooktop and oven. Never would I buy Blanco again.

Range Hoods