Blanco Slide-Out BRS902

Blanco Slide-Out BRS902

2.0

Snifer

SniferVIC, 3059

Don’t get trap in to Blanco good looks. Cost you fortune for parts

I am very disappointing with how Blanco ripping off customers with sparepart prices. I recently purchased 4x filters for my Blanco rangehood (BRS902) and costed me AUD $243, where new range hood including filters costing me AUD 367. This is outraging and need an explanation. This ripoff will be reported to Australian consumer affairs and also to ACCC as Blanco trapping customers.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Filter very hard to replace

The mesh in the 2 filters started to come loose a few years after purchase. The filter is overall quite flimsy for a renowned brand and is quite expensive ($180+) to replace in my opinion. If it was easier (can't find generic replacement) and cheaper to replace the filter then I would've rated this unit higher. It does the job and is nice and compact.

Date PurchasedJul 2009